Re: Repost from HCS: Mario responds to Mykel on HCS on 11/8/2005

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hi Ingrid,

      Yes, Mario and Betty are too funny! Anything by Mario over one
      paragraph long is written by Betty with Mario's input. Usually long
      winded posts are paraphrased using their David Icke, TRANCEformation
      of America, and Cassiopaea resources ["Links" to rebutt their spin
      of truth are found here, ESA]. It looks like they really tried to
      impress everyone with their "knowledge." It's too bad they don't
      have the understanding to go along with all of their "knowledge!"

      One such promotion that Betty and Mario believe in are "The
      Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" which is promoted by Icke
      and is an anti-Semitic document and was proven to be false back
      around 1940. This "Link" is also given on this site.

      Betty and Mario are both arrogant and delusional, but Mario is
      sounding more and more passive/agressive towards Ford. They really
      make a lot of assumptions about people don't they. And, if one would
      re-read their archived postings on TS/HCS one would see how nasty
      Betty and Mario have been to others. B&M are extremely narrow minded
      and opinionated and can't deal with people who have differing points
      of view. They always have to be right! Only the Eckists, their
      fellow Canadians, and the mentally impaired tend to agree with them.
      Also, the "AH-HA" comment sounds like Betty and the God-Realization
      babble also sounds like Betty. Mario could care less
      about "spiritual" matters. Anyway, one can see why their pollution
      of Ford's sites have driven people away. I guess Ford allows Mario's
      insane rantings (written by Betty) to be posted because he thinks he
      needs Betty as his HCS representative for Canada. But, is Canada
      worth it when one's "great work" is destroyed by self-centered
      agendas? Only Ford knows for sure... I guess. But, in any case it is
      fun to watch the circus acts perform! <smile>

      Prometheus

      ctecvie wrote:

      Hi all,

      This is a repost from Mario's post on HCS – I felt it would be fun
      to include some remarks and have you enjoy it as well! :-)
      Ingrid

      ********
      My title: Mario, The Misunderstood Savior

      Mario: What possible ulterior motive do you think I could possibly
      have? I have a love for truth, the whole truth and nothing but the
      truth, yet I seem to have the knack of bringing you to the point of
      anger and frustration, which is unfortunate really, because in
      coming from this seemingly "wounded area," you only limit yourself
      in grasping and understanding where I am coming from.

      Me: Oh yes, how unfortunate! Mario, the Misunderstood Savior! He
      knows all and everything, and too bad that people are so limited to
      feel only anger and frustration towards the great Savior's wisdom!
      Really, it's getting more and more impossible nowadays to have
      intelligent followers! Shoot!

      Mario: In my attempts to explain my views on the necessary synthesis
      or marriage between the higher spiritual principles and our
      existence in the lower worlds, particularly the physical, I have
      been met with only resistance and animosity, especially from you.

      Me: You know, Mario, we are intelligent enough to understand very
      well what you are trying to explain, but, would you believe it – we
      don't want to hear what you have to say!

      Mario: My past experiences have taught me however, that what is
      usually behind the anger is fear and behind the fear is the
      uncomfortable truth that perhaps there is a next step, which
      undoubtedly means change.

      Me: It's interesting, Mario – why should we fear your ranting? Isn't
      this just such an easy and cheap excuse – blame it on the others if
      we feel misunderstood? Where have we all seen that pattern lately?
      Would you mind to try a guess?

      Mario: What you and others on these BB's refer to "conspiracy
      theories" is clearly indicative of the fact that you've fallen for
      the most popular, over-used buzz-word in existence; so please, a
      little imagination if you don't mind.

      Me: Sorry, Mario – I think I have more imagination than you would
      like me to – that's why I can see behind the crap you are promoting!

      Mario: Repeatedly, in the past I have endeavoured to explain the
      differences between a conspiracy and an actual AGENDA, but in your
      refusal to even look into my information, again and again you fall
      back on generic terminology to explain away your disdain for an area
      that causes you much pain; which is obvious to me.

      Me: All I know is that you have an actual AGENDA in re-hashing the
      conspiracy crap over and over again, and I know and feel the
      difference! And, from where do you take that certainty that people
      haven't looked at your information, and after inspection, have
      discarded it as crap? So, you see a lot of pain – could it be that
      you are looking into a mirror, seeing your own pain and projecting
      it onto others?

      Mario: To be perfectly candid with you, I too have felt the
      indignation and horror at the stuff of 'global manipulations and
      minDControl.

      Me: I am extremely wary of anybody who tells me that they
      are "perfectly candid" with me. Most of the time, it means that they
      are hiding something!

      Mario: It was my hope that some of the posters would run with the
      information and perhaps start up a true discussion on the unholy,
      unspiritual, and utterly devastating practices of the ones
      conducting and perpetrating these programs of control. I come with
      a large volume of "tested" and well documented information, which
      would have been at your disposal. For what it's worth I am
      extremely adept in these areas and in all honesty, you would be hard
      pressed to find anyone as knowledgeable; I say this not with vanity
      but a sense of absolute confidence in what I have come to know.

      Me: I am sure that you know a lot about conspiracy – you seem to be
      busy with nothing else! And, you know, it's always a matter of
      individual perspective and experience, and it is NOT the absolute
      truth! I know a man who is extremely right wing and calls himself a
      liberal because he thinks that black people are at least equal to
      animals (but not to white people of course)! He is able to quote a
      lot of literature if asked, proving that his point is right!

      Mario: If you must know, this information, when properly used adds
      an invaluable texture to the whole meaning of "striving for God-
      realization." I can still remember the thrill of my first AH-HA.
      Ironically, as sacrilegious as it sounds, knowing and understanding
      this physical plain in all it's aspects is not only interesting, but
      essential to attaining God-Realization.

      Me: So, what are you saying here – that you are god-realized all
      right because you are a well versed conspiracy theorist? And that
      others cannot use that "information" properly, because they are not
      smart enough? And note the "theory" in "conspiracy theory" – it's
      all theoretical!

      Mario: In not looking at this most essential area, is to risk seeing
      only the half of God. If you recall in the Tiger's fang" in the
      chapter "the Fiery Children Of God" Paul addresses this topic in a
      very definite way and stresses the absolute need for soul to
      recognize the truth behind the power of God and its misuse. God-
      realization was not enough.

      Me: Wow – quoting Paul Twitchell, the master of lies and frauds??
      Are you sure you left Eckankar all right? Aren't you missing your
      high status of higher initiate and the subsequent admiration of
      lowly 2-4th initiates a bit? Now I understand what your AGENDA is –
      could it be that you are wanting to create a new religion, with you
      as the one and only savior and all-knowing master?

      Mario: It seems as if, for someone who is so adamant about achieving
      God-realization and only God-realization as you so eloquently put
      it, you have chosen to challenge anything which does not fit within
      the confines of your own understanding. Rather you prefer to damn
      this poor old polluted planet, as well as your pain to mere details
      NOT WORTHY OF NOTICE. Why?...well it's not God-realization!!

      Me: It seems that you are doing just that, Mario – challenging
      anything and anybody with differing views from yours? Is this god-
      realization?

      Mario: You may very well jump out of bed in the morning feeling
      completely filled with love for God as you have claimed, and then
      proceed to be angry with Eckankar in the next moment; how sad.

      Me: And you, Mario? Jumping out of bed, filled with love and then
      feeling angry thinking of the dumb masses not believing in your
      views?

      Mario: Just to set the record straight, it wasn't Ford who exposed
      Eckankar incidentally, it was David Lane. What Ford did do however,
      is to bring Mr. Lane's information along with his own formidable
      research, to the attention of the Eckankar community, and that, my
      friend, takes courage. If you're thinking I am trying to gain Ford
      as a potential ally regarding my position by mentioning his
      contribution to the "great work," you would be wrong. I stand alone
      in all this and already know his views on the whole topic of
      manipulation. Like your views on this matter, he too is somewhat
      hesitant to embrace it, not that I feel that he has adequately
      perused my information to the same degree, but at least he has
      allowed me to put forth my views, which I am grateful for.

      Me: Well, it's sad what has become of the BBs. By letting you put
      forth your views, Ford has allowed that the BBs become your
      instrument alone, which you dominate and where you suffocate other
      views and topics. Why do you think only a few people brave your
      attacks and keep posting? Where have all the others gone?

      Mario: And one last thing; my one and only true goal in life is the
      same as yours Mykel, believe or not; God-Realization.

      Me: Wow! Didn't you say between the lines that you had reached it
      already?

      Mario: There are reasons why Africa is in grave danger, and there is
      also good reason why my country and Ford's country as well, are both
      in deep, deep trouble. 2005 was a year which showed many cracks and
      flaws in our respective worlds and I can tell you with considerable
      certainty, that 2006 will be pivotal and dramatic to say the least,
      and yes there are reasons why this will be, which are transparent to
      me.

      Me: Good that you are here, Mario, the one and only person who knows
      everything and who will save us all from ruin when the time has
      come! But, there have been so many before you that have predicted
      disaster, and there will be many after you!

      Mario: I have mentioned many times in the past that one of the most
      spiritual thing anyone can do is to exercise CHOICE. The power of
      choice...my friend (and I truly mean friend) is still available to
      us or at least what's left of it. The coming year will be a FULCRUM
      of spiritual advancement; we either go forward or we don't.
      Essentially what we are being asked is to awaken to our higher
      selves, as you state correctly, but also to anchor a little love and
      a little something of HEAVEN down here while we're at it.

      Me: How about you going forward and showing us how to anchor a
      little love and heaven? What have you done so far to help with that?
      And, the "choice" thing isn't new – Eckankar has it, too! So, do you
      think you are being ingenious here?

      Mario: So, this need to lash out at me is not necessary at all, and
      if you go through the archives you'll find ample evidence of
      examples of attacks on my "particular flavour" and it hasn't
      deterred me much as you can see, and no, I am not about to leave
      anytime soon either. There are many other posts which I've written
      on a variety of different topics and you have never bothered to make
      a comment.

      Me: Now we are getting to the point, Mario! You are indeed the
      Misunderstood and Wrongly Attacked Savior! And what a pity that you
      won't leave anytime soon! But well, I guess it's not too bad – you
      will remain on HCS and TS, keeping on posting your crap, while the
      rest of the world will have gone to explore other realms. And,
      concerning your "variety of topics" – so far, it always boiled down
      to – guess what? CONSPIRACY!!

      Mario: My guess is most people can't contribute at times because
      they don't have the available information at hand. They can just
      lash out. Fine. But until you personally have researched the
      material yourself then I suggest you just leave well enough alone.
      Remember, it takes work to achieve anything in this world, Mykel,
      and the "ugly face of God" is something you will face sooner or
      later, denial will only bring misery and nasty surprises. You cannot
      attain mastery by running from what you hate or fear. You have to
      look at it straight in the face, see it for what it is, and then it
      loses its power over you.

      Me: Why should we bother to do research on this crap, Mario? We all
      are old enough to make CHOICES, as you said, and the CHOICE of some
      is NOT to explore this kind of negativity. Other people have other
      ways of facing the issues they hate or fear. And believe me, they do
      a good job in their own way. My guess is that you are not ready to
      face your own private fears, that is why you feel the need to
      indoctrinate people so much.

      Mario: Believe or not I have always loved and cherished anything
      African ever since I was a child. Someday I will go there.

      Me: So, why not go there NOW? What do you fear? Go there and explore
      your conspiracy theories on site, in real life, instead of
      theorizing about it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
        I read Mario's post on HCS also--and it really made me laugh! But
        then, in retrospect it also is a sad post! Mario definitely has some
        personal problems exemplified by his screwed up belief system.
        Bringing his "truths" to HCS just muddies the site, and he has
        driven so many posters and potential posters away from Ford's great
        work!

        Mario cannot stop writing about conspiracy theories/agendas--or
        whatever label he wants to pin on his obsessive/compulsive one
        dimensional ideas. He so wants to believe all of this crap he has
        bought into that he will not let others alone, and thus he keeps
        going at it and will insult and bully anyone who either challenges
        him or asks him to stop his silly posts.

        He accuses others of anger and fear, when in fact, it is all too
        obvious that he is the angry man, and if he believes that fear is
        behind all anger, then I guess he is a very fearful person, too. My
        guess... he's afraid of being proved wrong! : )

        Aside from this attacking post directed at Mykel, I found Mario's
        comments about Ford interesting too. He said that Ford has
        not "adequately perused my informations to the same degree, but at
        least he (Ford) has allowed me to put forth my views." Well, I would
        ask Mario if he is grateful to Ford for giving him this
        opportunity to post his crap, why he does not respect the
        opportunity that Ford gives others as well--like Mykel in this
        instance, and the others who finally just gave up and walked away
        from HCS? Why does Mario think that his "flavour" is the only one to
        be allowed to be posted on HCS? Why does he not respect other points
        of view???

        Well, Mario is so full of himself, he explains why he must dominate
        Ford's BBs with his spin: "I come with a large volume of 'tested'
        and well documented information, which would have been at your
        disposal (to other posters he wants to instruct and educate). For
        what it's worth I am extremely knowledgeable; I say this not with
        vanity but a sense of absolute confidence in what I have come to
        know. . . " And thus, Mario does not recognize his super inflated
        ego! Is this what is meant by narcissism? : )

        Mario further states: "So, this need to lash out at me is not
        necessary at all, and if you go through the archives you'll find
        ample evidence of examples of attacks on my 'particular flavour' and
        it hasn't deterred me much as you can see, and no, I am not about to
        leave anytime soon either. . . My guess is most people can't
        contribute at times because they don't have the available
        information at hand. They can just lash out. Fine. But until you
        personally have researched the material yourself then I suggest you
        just leave well enough alone." So Mario is telling others here to
        just keep quiet, because he is the omnipotent one! It is really
        uncanny how Mario will criticize another person for lacking
        knowledge/not doing the research or for being filled with anger and
        fear, and yet, it seems as though his words are describing himself
        with such preciseness! It is obvious that Mario shuns introspection
        and never looks inside himself. Maybe he spends too much time
        outside of the box! : )

        He also uses a form of threat in his final remarks in his post to
        Mykel. Mario says, "Remember, it takes work to achieve anything in
        this world, Mykel, and the 'ugly face of God' is something you will
        face sooner or later, denial will only bring misery and nasty
        surprises." Does this sound familiar--like a fear tactic? I think
        so! Mario, the mighty, is proclaiming doom and gloom to those who
        will not heed his message! LOL! What is the "ugly face of God" he is
        referring to--could it be those who manipulate Mario and play him
        for his gullibility? I think that Mario is more the puppet that he
        accuses others of being, and he is made to dance a very funny
        chicken dance, indeed! Talk about mind control--well, Mario is truly
        being controlled for sure by a myriad of individuals who are sucking
        the life's blood out of those they (like Mario) deceive in order to
        eek out a living and some fame of a following. Well, Mario, keep
        buying those books, tapes and attending those brainwashing workshops-
        -you're playing right into the hands of your handlers!

        Oh, and I loved the way Mario threw in the comments about Paul
        Twitchell and "The Tiger's Fang." Why in the world would anyone who
        professes that he has "a love for the truth, the whole truth and
        nothing but the truth" be embracing anything that came from the
        liar and plagiarizer PT? Mario says that he doesn't think Ford
        has "adequately persused my information," but it appears here that
        Mario has not read well and comprehended Ford's message
        in "Confessions of a God Seeker." And for that matter David Lane's.

        Needless to say, HCS/TS is stagnating with the likes of Mario
        driving people away from those sites. Too bad, but Mario doesn't
        care about anyone but himself, it seems! For some reason Mario is
        not interested in starting his own site, but instead he is like a
        parasite that feeds off the energy and the creations of other
        people. As an "artist," of sorts, he's not that creative, because he
        lacks originality. He's a good copier, though-- and parrots quite
        well the crap that he is being fed. Maybe one day, he will take
        the "next step which undoubtedly means change" for him!

        Mish

        P.S. In case anyone is wondering why so much interest is shown in
        Mario's post--it's simply that Ingrid, myself and others left
        participating on Ford's BBs because of Mario and Betty's
        insufferable behavior there. We got tired of their insults,
        distortions of truth and lack of tolerance for other individuals'
        opinions and beliefs who Ford allows to post on his BBs.