Klemp's 2005 EWWS Talk Encourages Greed

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi All,

      The LEM/Mahanta uses another mundane "Eck" story. In this story the
      end result is more money due an individual caused by her being
      a "clear channel for the Eck and the Master." Another by product of
      this is that the Eckist was not questioned by authorities when her
      former boss was arrested!

      These quotes, of Klemp's talk, are from notes taken by Peter Anton
      who posts on the "unofficial" Eckankar site of HU-Chat.

      HK: "Ann (again not her real name) was the DIRECTOR of NURSING for a
      long term nursing facility. The DIRECTOR came to her and asked her
      to develop a plan so they could operate more efficiently. When she
      presented it to him he praised it for its excellence and brilliance.
      He said he would check the budget and get back to her." [MY CAPS]

      Me: So far, so good!

      HK: "Months went by and no word and he was getting cold and distant."

      Me: Okay, I guess behavior and body language can work as well as
      intuition at times.

      HK: "One day he noticed her Eck bumber(sic) sticker and she told him
      she was with Eckankar. She gave him some books, but over time he
      still remained cold and distant. She found her projects were
      encountering resistance from somewhere, but she didn't know where."

      Me: Was the resistance from the Kal or the Eck?

      HK: "The Mahanta [Klemp, (third person)] started telling her that
      she would have to get out of the job soon and then one day said
      today by 2pm."

      Me: Did this advice come in a Waking Dream, the Dream State, via
      Golden Tongued Wisdom, or an Inner Voice? Was it premnonition or
      intuition or a prophecy of sorts? Hmmmmmm. How did she know it was
      the Eck and not the Kal? Did she HU like Graham and Ford and James
      Davis and all of those others who have left Eckankar and who also
      had the Mahanta's protection?

      HK: "So she arranged for a meeting in the board meeting at noon. I
      very much appreciate having worked here, but I can't continue
      working under the conditions I'm asked to, so I'm giving notice."

      Me: It doesn't sound like she really "appreciated" working there or
      else she wouldn't have said what she had! And, did she ever explain
      what she didn't like about the "conditions?" She sounds rather angry
      and closed to any compromise or discussion of the issues. Her mind
      is definitely made up!

      HK: " Suddenly she felt like the whole room was filled with Eck
      Masters and they were telling here (sic) what to do moment to
      moment."

      Me: Well, so much for Self responsibility and recognizing your own
      independence and Inner Master (Soul). No spiritual freedom here!

      HK: "They told her to say that she wants to leave by this 2 (2
      o'clock) this afternoon and ask for 2 months severence pay."

      Me: Why not 3 o'clock and three months severence pay? Let's use the
      Eck principle of the threes! Doesn't the 2 and 2 thing make it more
      personal and Kalistic?

      HK: "Normally, 1 month was resonable, but she is asking for 2, and
      to her surprise they agreed."

      Me: So, it seems like she is being UNREASONABLE and GREEDY if one
      month of severence pay was "resonable" and fair! Were these
      really "Eck Masters" advising her or Kal Masters tempting and
      testing her? This was Not right to take advantage of a situation!
      Where did the money for her extra month of severence pay come
      from... the patients, the insurance companies, the state?

      HK: "A week later she got a new job starting a month later so she
      could so she could process the change."

      Me: Everyone has to re-acclimate themselves in between jobs. What
      Klemp is really saying is that she had a nice little vacation with
      the extra money she scammed them of.

      HK: "She realized there was something not finished about the old job
      and saw on TV that the DIRECTOR was being charged with embezzling
      1.5 million dollars during his 8 year tenure there."

      Me: So WHEN is it that she thought there was something "not finished
      about the old job... When she saw the news on TV? When did she have
      this feeling, intuition, or "realization?" Did the Eck Masters or
      Mahanta help her to have this realization?

      HK: "The Eck saved her from the media frenzy and also of being
      investigated herself since she was an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR." [My Caps
      again]

      Me: WOW! "The Eck saved her" from being interviewed and being on TV.
      But wait! She could have mentioned the Mahanta and Eckankar if she
      was on TV! Darn it! And, "the Eck saved her" again from
      being "investigated" too! But, what would she have had to worry
      about if she was innocent? However, it does seem like she was on the
      Board as an Assistant Director, and maybe should have been looking
      at the finances and looking at the audits or the lack of audits!
      Maybe she was irresponsible in her Board duties and should have
      questioned authority, and been questioned by the police. Perhaps she
      could have helped with the investigation. Then again, that extra
      month's severence pay wouldn't have looked good for her.

      HK: "But she was a clear channel for the Eck and the Master [Klemp,
      (third person)] was able to get in there and clean house at the
      nursing home."

      Me: So where else in the world are Eckists cleaning house by acting
      as "clear channels" for the "Eck and the Master?" What did this
      Eckist do except give her Director some Eck books? Was that it or
      was it just the Mahanta's presence with her and that brought the
      theft to light? What about her theft of the extra month of severance
      pay? This sonnds like Klemp's Eck Masters used a BLACK MAGIC
      technique to me. What are more of the MUNDANE things Klemp takes
      credit for in the world? But, look at all that he doesn't do! That's
      the real point. How can someone (Klemp the LEM/Mahanta) who claims
      to be so ALL POWERFUL and ALL KNOWING Not mention anything greater
      than the common stories that happen to millions of people that are
      Non-Eckists! What crap!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
        Hi, All!

        This story Harold told in his seminar talk in pretty much the same
        old simplistic garbage that he usually prattles on about! One has to
        ask just how crediable is his account? I can't imagine working in a
        job where an employee could call a meeting on such short notice,
        make demands of severence pay that exceeds twice the norm, and then
        be allowed to walk out of the job midday! Do any of you guys know
        anyone who worked out such an agreeable situation in quitting a job
        with such short notice??? Something is lacking here--either the
        story is bogus, perhaps, containing some elements of truth, but
        Harold created it to make a nice little eck story, or there is just
        a lot of information left out so that the puzzle pieces don't quite
        fit. One thought that comes to my mind is that this Director of
        Nursing had the "goods" on the Director, and she rather bullied, or
        more precisely, blackmailed her way out?? Now, that makes the story
        sound more crediable, doesn't it! : ) How else did she get all of
        her demands met so easily and so quickly. Plus, she seemed to split
        just ahead of the criminal investigation--which, makes me think, if
        such a thing actually happened, why wasn't she questioned by the
        authorities. I'm sure they could have easily located her in their
        pursuit of evidence and witnesses. Her unease at the work place
        suggests that she "knew" something was going on.

        I do have to wonder how many eckists who listened to this
        "enlightening" story and who are in unpleasant work situations might
        attempt exactly what this woman did--believing that the eck masters
        will assist them in making their demands while quitting a job. I
        predict that if any try this technique, they will find themselves
        quickly booted out on the street, and in the words of Donald Trump,
        these words will echo in their delusional minds, "You're fired!"
        Now, that would be more of a reality story in this age of big
        business. But heck, Harold doesn't have a clue, does he--what one
        encounters in the real world--he's of another plane (obviously a
        lower plane and that is why his stories make little or no sense)!
        LOL!