Re: Another quote from Big Harry's WW talk

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi Liz,
      Yes, Big Harry went "postal" on some Mexican beetles! I'm not sure
      that I would have mentioned this if I were him. I'd just follow
      the, "What they don't know won't hurt them" rule. After all, as the
      Mahanta, isn't he supposed to be compassionate and loving toward all
      life forms? Oh well, I guess he was just helping them to reincarnate
      sooner to a higher life form. I wonder how many H.I.s can say that
      they were once smashed to death by the Mahanta!

      Prometheus

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@a...