Re: Prometheus:

  • l2eigh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2005
      Hi Prometheus:
      No I've never been to Paducha but it tuns out
      I was only sixty miles away
      while I was in the Army. I spent all my time in Tennessee and
      Nashville however. No allure
      to the northwest and the Ohio River. And that's another thing. It's
      the Ohio, not the
      Mississippi, which it joins downstream. My mind is forming the word
      "lie", here and my
      tongue wants to twist in my head. God, it never stops, does it? Maybe
      F.J.'s right in using
      the word "mythomaniac". Someone who compulsively and obsessively
      twists a dream and
      whose switch for this is always in the "on" position.
      Yeah it's funny about the "serendipity in
      Silver Springs". I'm not surprised,
      however, that no one had a clue. It's amazing the unawareness that
      attends "the path of
      total awareness". But that's what happens when you live in a bubble
      and have no idea
      you're living in a bubble or why nothing ever really meshes.