Re: a.r.e. post

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2005
      <ewickings@a...> wrote:

      > Anyone hear if any ex-eckies might have purchased the super secret
      > word to listen to Klump's rantings tonight via the eckorg web
      site?
      > My bet is he crys the first 5 mins he gets on stage with that
      > standing ovation and all.... before he can chirp out a critter
      > story. ;-P
      >
      > Liz

      Liz, I just checked the Eckankar site. You can sign-up to hear the
      talk, and you do not have to be a member. All you need is $25.00 to
      pay for it. They will issue you a user name and password. The cost
      has
      really jumped from the last time, I thought about listening to it--
      was
      only $15.00 a couple of years ago!