Re: EWW

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hi Ingrid,

      If someone does pay the donation fee to listen to HK's ramblings
      perhaps they could tape it in order to be able to better transcribe
      the talk. It's too bad that the official-unofficial sites like HU-
      Chant and Chela-Chat aren't permitted to post the complete text of
      the talk, but I'm sure it will be archived for a future Mahanta
      transcript. It would be interesting to see how the talk is edited...
      otherwise there would be dozens of blank pages representing the dead
      spaces inbetween the simple (yet profound) stories and ramblings by
      the all knowing and powerful LEM/Mahanta. <sigh> LOL!

      Prometheus

      ctecvie wrote:

      Hello, Liz!

      ewickings wrote:
      *** So is anyone thinking about listening to Klump's talk?
      Usually an ex-eckist friend will privately share the password to
      gain access to the web talk. I'll pass it on, if I just so happen
      to get the super secret word! But have no intentions of making a
      donation myself. ;-))))

      This should be fun, so if you get it, please pass it on! I don't
      know if I will be able to stand the droolings, but I could try! :-))
      I won't make any donations either, it would be already enough to pay
      the internet time!