What's Happened to the Mahanta's Influence In Nigeria?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2014

      Eckankar first established itself in

      the region.

      I wonder if ECKists ever question

      what Klemp is actually accomplishing,

      here, on this 1st plane. Probably not!

      Prometheus

    • noneckchains
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2014
        I wonder if eckankar H.I.'s have that much of a difference culturally as far as the patriarchy/misogyny attitude, and to make things worse, that karmic debt explains all, in spite of a supposed mahanta (Harold Klemp) who they believe helps them burn up their own karma faster than the non initiate. From what I have been reading lately, it seems that eckankar is actually just considered to be part of the Sant Mat movement from India. Eckankar is not known for its charitable enterprises either. Are they building any of the schools for girls in Nigeria? No. They are still too busy building eck temples and so on.... Theirs is a path of indifference imo and I can't imagine that things are not different there than in the US. There is also the other problem that by helping another you may become entwined with their karma. It is all double speak and so much idiotic nonsense.

        Non (-;\

        ---In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, <prometheus_973@...> wrote :

        It was making me wonder about

        Klemp and his claims of Higher