RE: Re: HK: Look For Signs via "Chance Encounters"

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2013

      They do a lot of attempts at "love", but it is more connected to a how to book like How to Make Friends and Influence People. A relative of mine did develop the smiley face of the sales pitch. It is a sales technique used by many to gain your trust and disarm you. I've been taken too many times by trusting smiling faces of people I didn't know that well or like my eckie friend, once they realize that you won't play along they aren't very friendly anymore, and can become quite nasty or shun you. Suddenly you have become an agent of kal, and those signs become dark messages that contact with the one who questions will derail them from the path of eck, blaming you, the non believer, for bad karma in their lives, especially if that eckist is a family member. The Shunning HI is a reality and can cause a lot of harm when they have some economic power or status. Manipulation and pretense is the name of the game, acting "as If", but being in reality a the opposite of anything Nice.

      Non (-:

      ---In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, <eckankarsurvivorsanonymous@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Prometheus,

      You wrote:
      Then, again, not every
      newbie can see past the
      personal contact from
      those kind hearted and
      smiling faces of ECK
      missionary/vahanas...
      and almost every H.I.
      is one.

      My response:
      Wow. Do you mean to say that the high initiates have actually resorted to love bombing new members now? That's hilarious!

      It's typical though when you think about it. A manipulative mind control cult like eckankar doesn't have the spiritual resources to create an actual environment of love and acceptance. Few religions do.

      Eckankar has never really given weight to the value of love anyway. The best they can do is mumble the word "love" and attach it to other content-free nominalizations like "eck" and "mahanta."

      What eckankar does offer, on the other hand, is a menu of simulacra and models of behavior that are engineered to bring desired results - whatever they happen to be at the time.

      Love? Not so much.
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 29, 2013

        The 'love bombing' is a

        conundrum with Klemp's

        H.I. Vahana Teams because

        some H.I.s are emotionally

        damaged and depict similar

        arrested development and

        maladies as Klemp. They

        withhold love and empathy.

        BTW- Eckankar is

        And, EKists tend to emulate

        and model HK or other EK

        H.I. Authors/Icons and this

        adds to their psychological

        short-comings.

        Many H.I.s are numb to

        outside stimuli stimulating

        change and simply attempt

        to go through the motions

        of what is expected/required

        of them by their RESA (ESC)

        in order to work with and be

        civil to other ECKists. Those

        who can't play the game as

        well as others don't get promoted

        to local Satsang (business)

        positions or to "spiritual" positions

        (cleric, initiator, ESA, RESA)

        which will qualify members for

        and lead them to, eventually,

        the 7th Initiation.

        The 'special' RESA business

        position or the EK Seminar talk

        circuit can get one noticed

        for the 8th Initiation but there

        are always strings attached

        to anything Klemp hands out

        and loyalty to him and him alone

        must be beyond reproach.

        Klemp's paranoria prevents

        more EKists from receiving

        7th, 8th, 9th or 12th Initiations.

        BTW- Eckankar is on FaceBook

        and Twitter!

        Yes, Dale Carnegie's book

        "How to Win Friends and Influence

        People" is used as an instructional

        guide for EK Vahanas.

        In truth, Klemp is no more

        a 'Prophet' than is Bill O'Reilly!

        And, they view religious 'history'

        in a similar way... they make it

        up by using half-truths, omissions,

        rewrites, additions, and outright

        lies all created by men!

        Prometheus

        You wrote:
[...]

      • le_anne_thompson
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2013
          are there any teachings ofpaul twitchell that are worth readingat all? I know harolds is fabricated.

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 15, 2013

            IMO the only book of

            Twitchell's that is worth

            a read is: