Re: HK: Look For Signs via "Chance Encounters"

  • robokidnx
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013
      Prometheus,

      Your post had me laughing.

      Usually you're pretty serious, but I got a kick out of this:

      "This is her proof (and Klemp's proof to all ECKists) that ECKankar is real. Klemo
      actually fulfills His promises and claims via JUNK MAIL!"

      Don't forget bro, eckankar advertises on the back pages of TV guide. They're still going after the kind of poor late-night suckers who remain vulnerable to their new-age version of old time religion.

      If I believed in twisted evil shit (which I don't), I'd say eckankar, in the hands of the psychotic godman Harold Klemp, has spiraled down into some twisted evil shit. >:-}

      With the help of (once otherwise competent and well-meaning) soldiers and an army of indoctrinated new age fanboys and fangirls, Klemp has constructed from the raw material of his own personal psychosis, a metaphysical cult that challenges the range and power of earlier cults such as Joseph Smith's Mormonism, L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology and Charles Taze Russel's Jehovah's Witnesses.

      Let's be honest. Eckankar could have done some good along the way. Open hearted, intelligent people who sought information and methods to deepen their innate wisdom and capacity for exploring the unknown within themselves could have been empowered on that journey.

      Instead, they got Harold Klemp's psychological obsessions - doctrines rising from his constricted Lutheran upbringing on a Wisconsin farm. From this, Klemp harvested his repertoire of spiritual metaphors. Klemp - the cult godman who frames humanity in terms of his farm boy experience of exploited farm animals - his simple minded metaphysics woven through with the trauma of his protestant christian education written large as eckankar's dogma of the "Lower World Academy."

      Is it any wonder? Eckankar members' view other human beings (and unenlightened run-of-the-mill eckankar members) as farm animals and psycho-mechanical automatons?

      May I?

      Here's what the eckies don't get and why they would be laughing stocks if they weren't so pathetic:

      I've spent the last five weeks intentionally exploring the online demimonde of new age "alternative media." What an eye opener.

      Here's only a speck of what's out there.

      1.

      Fact: Many "advanced level" eckies believe they are skilled remote viewers.

      On-line Internet:
      Sure enough. There are thousands of multiverse alternate time-line remote viewers out there who can see everything clairvoyantly. Only problem is, the time line changes every second and nothing is for sure.

      Back to normal.

      Bottom line:
      Remote viewing is awesome except for the fact that it predicts nothing at all with any accuracy. Advanced level eckies are full of shit.

      Deal with it eckie HI wannabes.

      2.

      Fact: Many eckies know eckankar is real because they have subjective experiences of trademarked eck masters and other eckankar products.

      On-line Internet:
      Have you ever read a conspiracy theory (no matter how wack) that didn't have enough evidence to convince the poor people who wanted to experience it?

      3.

      Tulpas; The occult concept of thought focused creations. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

      Eckankar: Prolong the lie and defend it long enough to produce endurable tulpas.

      There is no truth greater than the lie. ~ Paul Twitchell, The Tiger's Fang.

      Shit, dude. I've got at least a dozen more points to make about what a new age joke eckankar has become. But all in good time.

      It's late here. I'm tired. I'm turning in.

      I'll close with this. Maybe ten years ago or more, eckankar had some cutting edge bullshit based on neuro-science, NLP, game theory and fantasy "quantum" physics. Unfortunately for the cult, now days they got nothing. Regular people like you and me can go online and laugh at all their narrow fundy crap. It's the 21st century. Information is everywhere. The general population is now conceptually light years ahead of eckankar.

      Soon the poor bastards will be knocking on our doors trying to sell the gospel of klempian eck masters and walking away baffled at the ridicule they so richly deserve.

      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

      Poor dumb suckers.
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 26, 2013

        Hello Robokidnx,

        I was funny? Thanks!

        Sometimes I can't tell

        how it's coming across...

        too close to the subject

        at times I would guess.

        I enjoyed reading your

        comments and would

        like to hear more.

        True, the Internet provides

        enough information for

        anyone, except a long-

        time brainwashed EKist,

        to become a cult buster.

        Then, again, not every

        newbie can see past the

        personal contact from

        those kind hearted and

        smiling faces of ECK

        missionary/vahanas...

        and almost every H.I.

        is one.

        BTW- I've noticed that

        Eckankar is now on Twitter!

        Prometheus

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 26, 2013
          Hi Prometheus,

          You wrote:
          Then, again, not every
          newbie can see past the
          personal contact from
          those kind hearted and
          smiling faces of ECK
          missionary/vahanas...
          and almost every H.I.
          is one.

          My response:
          Wow. Do you mean to say that the high initiates have actually resorted to love bombing new members now? That's hilarious!

          It's typical though when you think about it. A manipulative mind control cult like eckankar doesn't have the spiritual resources to create an actual environment of love and acceptance. Few religions do.

          Eckankar has never really given weight to the value of love anyway. The best they can do is mumble the word "love" and attach it to other content-free nominalizations like "eck" and "mahanta."

          What eckankar does offer, on the other hand, is a menu of simulacra and models of behavior that are engineered to bring desired results - whatever they happen to be at the time.

          Love? Not so much.
        • noneckchains

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 29, 2013

              The 'love bombing' is a

              conundrum with Klemp's

              H.I. Vahana Teams because

              some H.I.s are emotionally

              damaged and depict similar

              arrested development and

              maladies as Klemp. They

              withhold love and empathy.

              BTW- Eckankar is

              And, EKists tend to emulate

              and model HK or other EK

              H.I. Authors/Icons and this

              adds to their psychological

              short-comings.

              Many H.I.s are numb to

              outside stimuli stimulating

              change and simply attempt

              to go through the motions

              of what is expected/required

              of them by their RESA (ESC)

              in order to work with and be

              civil to other ECKists. Those

              who can't play the game as

              well as others don't get promoted

              to local Satsang (business)

              positions or to "spiritual" positions

              (cleric, initiator, ESA, RESA)

              which will qualify members for

              and lead them to, eventually,

              the 7th Initiation.

              The 'special' RESA business

              position or the EK Seminar talk

              circuit can get one noticed

              for the 8th Initiation but there

              are always strings attached

              to anything Klemp hands out

              and loyalty to him and him alone

              must be beyond reproach.

              Klemp's paranoria prevents

              more EKists from receiving

              7th, 8th, 9th or 12th Initiations.

              BTW- Eckankar is on FaceBook

              and Twitter!

              Yes, Dale Carnegie's book

              "How to Win Friends and Influence

              People" is used as an instructional

              guide for EK Vahanas.

              In truth, Klemp is no more

              a 'Prophet' than is Bill O'Reilly!

              And, they view religious 'history'

              in a similar way... they make it

              up by using half-truths, omissions,

              rewrites, additions, and outright

              lies all created by men!

              You wrote:
[...]

            • le_anne_thompson
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 6, 2013
                are there any teachings ofpaul twitchell that are worth readingat all? I know harolds is fabricated.

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 15, 2013

                  IMO the only book of

                  Twitchell's that is worth

                  a read is: