HK: Look For Signs via "Chance Encounters"

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013
      Yes, in the 09/2013 H.I. Letter Klemp
      is once again promoting the delusional
      belief that there are No "chance encounters."
      ECKists are taught that there is No Such
      Thing As Coincidence and that they are
      'special' and are being guided by either
      the ECK (Spirit) or the invisible Inner
      Master(s).

      In truth, this is how schizophrenics
      think!

      NOTE: ECK Higher Initiates
      (H.I.s) are said to be beyond
      Karma, thus, they go through
      'tests' which have the appearance
      of: Karma; Fate; Chance; Free Will.

      Mahanta Protection and ECK
      Guidance are similar to 'snake
      oil' cures and claims, except,
      where's the protection from
      Cancer and knowing when to
      get treatment and what treatment
      one should obtain and where?

      The Catch-22 is in thinking
      the Mahanta has cured you
      and made it go away via
      faith in unproven/nonscientific
      and limited alternative methods.

      If ECKists were being guided
      by a Divine Being/Source they
      would make better choices
      via their listening for that
      'Golden Tongued Wisdom'
      and seeing the 'Signs.'

      EKists (H.I.s) rationalize
      way too much and when
      it goes wrong it was a 'test'...
      just like it is for all those
      who don't follow religious
      dogma and mumbo-jumbo.

      Eckankar's dogma, in many
      ways, is very similar to other
      religions since Belief and Faith
      are key to making it 'work' in
      the minds of the desperate,
      trusting, and naive searchers
      of Truth. And, let's not forget
      that Eckankar was created
      by men and is defined and
      redefined by men... just as
      it is with all other religions!

      Klemp's article is somewhat
      confusing because he writes
      and edits his own material.
      In this story he tells of 'Sue'
      who works in the 'alternative
      healing field' and how she
      learned of someone offering
      a 'free trial' of a certain kind
      of therapy. Vague isn't it?
      'He met her in his home, and
      with him were his dog and cat.'
      IMO, it would have been clearer
      had HK said that 'she met him'
      in his home.

      Anyway, I decided to count
      the 'IFS' and 'BUTS' in this
      first story/lesson/reminder.
      I counted 2 Buts and 2 Ifs.
      For ECKists, this fact isn't
      a good sign!

      Anyhow, 'Sue' petted his
      dog and cat (showed love
      to them) and the next time
      she was at this guy's house,
      for her 'therapy,' his dog
      grabbed his (Mahanta) 'BLUE'
      bank deposit bag and brought
      it over to her. He (the guy) opened
      it and showed her the money
      and they both had a good laugh.
      Isn't this sort of weird... that he
      opened his money bag to show
      her the cash?

      So, subconsciously, it seems
      that things went into motion.
      Sue believed this 'money bag'
      experience meant something
      (a sign) and knew that if she
      looked hard enough with 'eyes
      wide open' that she can create/
      discover a meaning for it all.

      Sure enough! Sue received a
      letter from a mortgage company
      informing her that she now
      qualified for refinancing. Sue
      had been trying to qualify for
      this plan for the past two years!

      It's a Mahanta Miracle!

      Unfortunately, we don't
      know what the interest
      rate was, if she can do
      better, the other conditions,
      and the closing costs, or
      if she can actually qualify
      and did, in fact, refinance
      with them.

      However, what's more
      important is that Sue
      connected-the-dots of
      the 'blue' money bag
      with this piece of junk
      mail.

      This is her proof (and Klemp's
      proof to all ECKists) that
      ECKankar is real. Klemo
      actually fulfills His promises
      and claims via JUNK MAIL!

      Prometheus

    • robokidnx
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013
        Prometheus,

        Your post had me laughing.

        Usually you're pretty serious, but I got a kick out of this:

        "This is her proof (and Klemp's proof to all ECKists) that ECKankar is real. Klemo
        actually fulfills His promises and claims via JUNK MAIL!"

        Don't forget bro, eckankar advertises on the back pages of TV guide. They're still going after the kind of poor late-night suckers who remain vulnerable to their new-age version of old time religion.

        If I believed in twisted evil shit (which I don't), I'd say eckankar, in the hands of the psychotic godman Harold Klemp, has spiraled down into some twisted evil shit. >:-}

        With the help of (once otherwise competent and well-meaning) soldiers and an army of indoctrinated new age fanboys and fangirls, Klemp has constructed from the raw material of his own personal psychosis, a metaphysical cult that challenges the range and power of earlier cults such as Joseph Smith's Mormonism, L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology and Charles Taze Russel's Jehovah's Witnesses.

        Let's be honest. Eckankar could have done some good along the way. Open hearted, intelligent people who sought information and methods to deepen their innate wisdom and capacity for exploring the unknown within themselves could have been empowered on that journey.

        Instead, they got Harold Klemp's psychological obsessions - doctrines rising from his constricted Lutheran upbringing on a Wisconsin farm. From this, Klemp harvested his repertoire of spiritual metaphors. Klemp - the cult godman who frames humanity in terms of his farm boy experience of exploited farm animals - his simple minded metaphysics woven through with the trauma of his protestant christian education written large as eckankar's dogma of the "Lower World Academy."

        Is it any wonder? Eckankar members' view other human beings (and unenlightened run-of-the-mill eckankar members) as farm animals and psycho-mechanical automatons?

        May I?

        Here's what the eckies don't get and why they would be laughing stocks if they weren't so pathetic:

        I've spent the last five weeks intentionally exploring the online demimonde of new age "alternative media." What an eye opener.

        Here's only a speck of what's out there.

        1.

        Fact: Many "advanced level" eckies believe they are skilled remote viewers.

        On-line Internet:
        Sure enough. There are thousands of multiverse alternate time-line remote viewers out there who can see everything clairvoyantly. Only problem is, the time line changes every second and nothing is for sure.

        Back to normal.

        Bottom line:
        Remote viewing is awesome except for the fact that it predicts nothing at all with any accuracy. Advanced level eckies are full of shit.

        Deal with it eckie HI wannabes.

        2.

        Fact: Many eckies know eckankar is real because they have subjective experiences of trademarked eck masters and other eckankar products.

        On-line Internet:
        Have you ever read a conspiracy theory (no matter how wack) that didn't have enough evidence to convince the poor people who wanted to experience it?

        3.

        Tulpas; The occult concept of thought focused creations. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

        Eckankar: Prolong the lie and defend it long enough to produce endurable tulpas.

        There is no truth greater than the lie. ~ Paul Twitchell, The Tiger's Fang.

        Shit, dude. I've got at least a dozen more points to make about what a new age joke eckankar has become. But all in good time.

        It's late here. I'm tired. I'm turning in.

        I'll close with this. Maybe ten years ago or more, eckankar had some cutting edge bullshit based on neuro-science, NLP, game theory and fantasy "quantum" physics. Unfortunately for the cult, now days they got nothing. Regular people like you and me can go online and laugh at all their narrow fundy crap. It's the 21st century. Information is everywhere. The general population is now conceptually light years ahead of eckankar.

        Soon the poor bastards will be knocking on our doors trying to sell the gospel of klempian eck masters and walking away baffled at the ridicule they so richly deserve.

        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

        Poor dumb suckers.
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 26, 2013

          Hello Robokidnx,

          I was funny? Thanks!

          Sometimes I can't tell

          how it's coming across...

          too close to the subject

          at times I would guess.

          I enjoyed reading your

          comments and would

          like to hear more.

          True, the Internet provides

          enough information for

          anyone, except a long-

          time brainwashed EKist,

          to become a cult buster.

          Then, again, not every

          newbie can see past the

          personal contact from

          those kind hearted and

          smiling faces of ECK

          missionary/vahanas...

          and almost every H.I.

          is one.

          BTW- I've noticed that

          Eckankar is now on Twitter!

          Prometheus

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 26, 2013
            Hi Prometheus,

            You wrote:
            Then, again, not every
            newbie can see past the
            personal contact from
            those kind hearted and
            smiling faces of ECK
            missionary/vahanas...
            and almost every H.I.
            is one.

            My response:
            Wow. Do you mean to say that the high initiates have actually resorted to love bombing new members now? That's hilarious!

            It's typical though when you think about it. A manipulative mind control cult like eckankar doesn't have the spiritual resources to create an actual environment of love and acceptance. Few religions do.

            Eckankar has never really given weight to the value of love anyway. The best they can do is mumble the word "love" and attach it to other content-free nominalizations like "eck" and "mahanta."

            What eckankar does offer, on the other hand, is a menu of simulacra and models of behavior that are engineered to bring desired results - whatever they happen to be at the time.

            Love? Not so much.
          • noneckchains

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 29, 2013

                The 'love bombing' is a

                conundrum with Klemp's

                H.I. Vahana Teams because

                some H.I.s are emotionally

                damaged and depict similar

                arrested development and

                maladies as Klemp. They

                withhold love and empathy.

                BTW- Eckankar is

                And, EKists tend to emulate

                and model HK or other EK

                H.I. Authors/Icons and this

                adds to their psychological

                short-comings.

                Many H.I.s are numb to

                outside stimuli stimulating

                change and simply attempt

                to go through the motions

                of what is expected/required

                of them by their RESA (ESC)

                in order to work with and be

                civil to other ECKists. Those

                who can't play the game as

                well as others don't get promoted

                to local Satsang (business)

                positions or to "spiritual" positions

                (cleric, initiator, ESA, RESA)

                which will qualify members for

                and lead them to, eventually,

                the 7th Initiation.

                The 'special' RESA business

                position or the EK Seminar talk

                circuit can get one noticed

                for the 8th Initiation but there

                are always strings attached

                to anything Klemp hands out

                and loyalty to him and him alone

                must be beyond reproach.

                Klemp's paranoria prevents

                more EKists from receiving

                7th, 8th, 9th or 12th Initiations.

                BTW- Eckankar is on FaceBook

                and Twitter!

                Yes, Dale Carnegie's book

                "How to Win Friends and Influence

                People" is used as an instructional

                guide for EK Vahanas.

                In truth, Klemp is no more

                a 'Prophet' than is Bill O'Reilly!

                And, they view religious 'history'

                in a similar way... they make it

                up by using half-truths, omissions,

                rewrites, additions, and outright

                lies all created by men!

                You wrote:
[...]

              • le_anne_thompson
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 6, 2013
                  are there any teachings ofpaul twitchell that are worth readingat all? I know harolds is fabricated.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 15, 2013

                    IMO the only book of

                    Twitchell's that is worth

                    a read is: