Re: Klemp Contradicts Himself and His Teachings on IF and BUT

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
      Speaking of Klemp's comic strip name, there are some interesting meanings in German and Yiddish. Mike Myers in this skit from SNL plays a Jewish Mother-in-Law character who becomes "verklemt" and can't talk anymore. As far as emotion, Klemp is the opposite of any emotion, but basically the effect is the same, he can't speak in a way that makes any sense. The German name means something like clamp or one who makes a tool to clamp down on. Funny how the truth about Klemp comes out in a very literal way like this.(: LOL eckanakar is all about clamping down on the chela and controlling their life on the inner and the outer. Run away I say. (:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish_words_used_by_English-speaking_Jews#V

      http://www.hulu.com/watch/4118

      http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=klemp

      Non (: