ECKankar Plagiarism

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      I replied to this thinking it would
      post on ESA but it didn't. Still
      wondering how this works...
      not as well as the old format it
      seems.

      Anyway, this below site has some
      interesting info about the Eckankar
      religious scam.

      http://tinyurl.com/brq3vbz

      Etznab:
      For more about plagiarism
      and Talbot Mundy search
      a.r.e. archives for keywords:

      Ref# 41391720 Mundy

      For plagiarism and paraphrase (etc.)
      regarding other books use keywords:

      Ref# 41391720

      http://tinyurl.com/brq3vbz

    • etznab18
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2013

        It has been a long time since I visited this group, because my emails were bouncing every couple weeks and I got tired of unbouncing them. I think it has been about a year since I was last here; so I haven't read any posts for a very long time.

        ***

        https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&hl=en#!forum/alt.religion.eckankar

        Then click: search for "41391720" in alt.religion.eckankar. This will bring up most of the plagiarism examples with references and book sources.

        Or, maybe try this link: http://tinyurl.com/kvzf9w7