Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Fw: Eckankar Revisited

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      I guess with the down economy, the coffers of the org are starting to suffer so the lem wants more money for his meaningless initiations.  I think the reverse should be done if he wants more money.  Right now he has resentful chelas where as he might have more new ones if it appeared that the established ones were moving.  Well, hopefully, some more of them will wake up from their org induced stupor and realize that freedom is better than eck chains.  I am so glad I am not in that phoney crap anymore.