Been thinking about Eckankar lately

  • russrodnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
      I had a dream recently about a sacred space, and there was a vendor selling his wares. All these people came walking up with me and they gently removed his wares placing them on the grassy knoll which was the sacred place and then casually everyone including the vendor just began hanging out and walking and talking.

      The next morning when I told my housemate of this she just said, "everything was made right". This felt good to realize.

      Dreamed of the light and sound too. but not about the hierarchy of Eckankar. We have everything we need within us.

      Russ
    • Janice Pfeiffer