Re: Eckankar Renews, Revitalizes, Revamps, Repeats, and Regurgitates

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24 9:08 PM

      of faith and see this as Higher
      Consciousness expectation and
      promise. Little do they understand
      that Klemp had nothing to do with
      their subjective awareness of their
      mental inner/outer surroundings.

      Prometheus

      Sharon wrote:
      Ha, I bet the "new" study program is the same old, same old - maybe they've just
      rearranged the order in which they send them out again?

      When I first joined, I couldn't wait to get those "higher" discourses, looked
      forward to learning all those great spirichul secruds they promised - except as
      the years went on, they changed the order of the discourses around so formerly
      "high" ones were sent a lot sooner, and I eventually learned that a lot of the
      material was already in the "public" books - so much for those promises, and the
      warnings about how the profane non-eckist would self-destruct if they were
      allowed to peek at them!

      Hey, if anyone's got the new stuff, hope they'll make them public, scan & post
      them in the files here and at eckankartruth.

      Looking back - I've been out since '98 - in spite of all those death-threats
      about what happens when one leaves, I'd have to say the worst thing is I've got
      more hairs on my chin than I did back then. <gg> And the usual arthritis -
      except the hips & knees are mostly just fine, altho I know quite a few
      non-eckists who've needed new ones.

      Otherwise, my life is totally awesomely wonderful and I couldn't be happier!!
      Well, except I wish I was younger again. <sigh>

      Anyway - hi everyone!!!! Hope life is treating everyone well - and for any
      newbie exes out there, yeah it's a bit rough at first but hang in there, it
      takes a little time to wash the eck-crud out, but OMG you are going to be SO
      happy you woke up & got out!

      Think Snow, everyone!!

      Hugs,

      Sharon

      prometheus wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > "The costs are substantial, yet
      > the spiritual benefits to mankind
      > are beyond measure."
      >
      > That sound familiar too!
      >
      > I wonder if Peter and Harold
      > will supply a financial report
      > in order to show where all of
      > these "costs" are going? LOL!
      >
      > ECK Mission Fund Goal -
      > Eckankar has set an initial
      > fund-raising goal for 2013
      > of $3,000,000 to help support
      > this program.
      >
      > Peter continues:
      > "Will you lend your heart and
      > hands to this great effort? Your
      > gifts, in whatever amount, are
      > truly appreciated. It will take
      > each and every one of us to
      > make it happen. You are the
      > heart and soul of the ECK mission.
      > You are a Co-worker with the
      > Mahanta."
      >
      > See, now we all know that's Bullshit
      > because we were never "Co-workers"
      > "with" Sugmad or with the Mahanta.
      > We were always "Underlings" versus
      > Co-workers. It's a hierarchy! There's
      > no equality! You work "For" the higher
      > ups and not "with" the higher ups.
      > You are evaluated by the higher ups,
      > therefore, you are not peer to them.
      > There is only the facade of Soul=Soul
      > and of being a "Co-worker." It's
      > double-talk, and smoke and mirrors.
      >
      > Here's more:
      > "Your gifts of love and service will
      > help many others find their way home
      > to God. I thank you from the bottom
      > of my heart for your help with this
      > great mission."
      >
      > From the bottom of your heart?
      > Can't you be more original than that?
      >
      > "PS If you want information on including
      > Eckankar in your will or estate plans,
      > check the designated box on the donation
      > form and return it in the enclosed envelope.
      >
      > Also, if you would like to make a donation
      > via the Eckankar website, visit xxxxxxxxx/
      > Donate to make a secure donation via the
      > Internet."
      >
      > "Learn to give, without ever
      > thinking of a reward. That's
      > how to find the treasures of
      > heaven." --Sri HK The Language of Soul
      >
      > Of course there are several problems
      > with the above quote. First, it's a
      > lie. Next, Eckists expect and are
      > owed rewards via outer Initiations.
      > That's the way it's been set-up,
      > except, Klemp (a narcissist) refuses
      > to follow the established rules.
      > And, let's talk about this "heaven"
      > which is promised and is dangled
      > like a carrot in lieu of higher initiations.
      > Define this "heaven?" Where or what
      > is it? What "level?" It's just words!
      > It doesn't exist but if it did......
      > Klemp would be the last one to
      > know! Plus, Religious Dogma
      > designed for the masses will
      > never get you there (heaven) if
      > there is even such a "place" or
      > state. Isn't this obvious by now?!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > Janice Pfeiffer wrote:
      > Oh wow, that sounds like more money in dues since every now and then a guilt
      trip will be laid on everybody to give and give some more to spread the word of
      the Eck especially since they haven't been very successful in dragging in more
      suckers. Hey, somebody has got to pay!

      > prometheus wrote:
      >
      > Yes, more redundancy! After
      > almost twenty years of promising
      > "change" Klemp has finally
      > decided how he is going to
      > accomplish this. Unfortunately,
      > HK's not stepping down, but
      > there's always the hope that
      > he will... only to be dashed to
      > pieces after every Oct. 22. In
      > any case, here are some of the
      > incredible "program" changes
      > ready to take place to revitalize
      > a dying, stagnant, insignificant
      > and inherited religious scam:
      >
      > * New discourse format with audio
      > CD and dynamic workbook activities
      >
      > * Revitalized study program with
      > updated discourses in sequence for
      > chelas who have completed the first
      > seventeen years of ECK study
      >
      > * Family membership to include two
      > discourses and two copies of the Mystic
      > World
      >
      > * Letter of Light youth newsletter to
      > be included with each membership
      > with children under 18
      >
      > * Easy membership donation options.
      > You may give as you are able. You can
      > now make monthly donations using a
      > credit card in the amount of your choosing.
      >
      > See! What a change! What a revitalization!
      > Whatever!!!
      >
      > Prometheus
    • noneckchains
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25 10:32 PM
        To those who actually want to believe that klemp is the highest state of consciousness, well anything that he utters, no matter how inane or outright dumb, is considered some kind of golden wisdom. The eckist may actually believe that he is being a shifty Godman that is showing proof of no ego or some other absurd rationalization.

        Non ;)

> [...]
        > > pieces after every Oct. 22. In
        > > any case, here are some of the
        > > incredible "program" changes
        > > ready to take place to revitalize
        > > a dying, stagnant, insignificant
        > > and inherited religious scam:
        > >
        > > * New discourse format with audio
        > > CD and dynamic workbook activities
        > >
        > > * Revitalized study program with
        > > updated discourses in sequence for
        > > chelas who have completed the first
        > > seventeen years of ECK study
        > >
        > > * Family membership to include two
        > > discourses and two copies of the Mystic
        > > World
        > >
        > > * Letter of Light youth newsletter to
        > > be included with each membership
        > > with children under 18
        > >
        > > * Easy membership donation options.
        > > You may give as you are able. You can
        > > now make monthly donations using a
        > > credit card in the amount of your choosing.
        > >
        > > See! What a change! What a revitalization!

      • Janice Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 26 7:44 PM
          While I was in the org, whenever I heard HK speak, I felt like I had to slow down my hearing. my thinking and my feelings because he was so incredibly slow, bland and unimaginative and every fiber of my being was aware of it.  I made continued pitiful attempts to say that my attitude was to blame and I needed to learn respect and appreciation for the LEM.  In fact, I beat myself up a lot because try though I might, I couldn't get past those ideas about HKs deficiencies.  I didn't talk about him at all while I tried to reconcile myself about the LEM. There was some pretty good stuff in all the books I read and so I just tried to stop myself from thinking about the obvious idiot who no one would dare call an idiot and who was touted as the most developed, the most powerful and the most remarkable individual living in physical form.  Today, I am proud to say that I have forgotten all about that ridiculous self denial and I am pleased to be able to say that I believe HK to border on being mentally challenged and most definitely, I feel his talks show blatant lack of inspiration and creativity.  I say these things with out malice but state I do have a need to express what I tried to deny as a good eckist.  I just couldn't get to the point of total disillusion as other good eckist and I could not get mesmerized by the power that this man was touted as having since it wasn't evidenced by his thoughts, words or deeds.   In fact, he showed blatant immaturity and so did a lot of the H.Is..  So I will simple say it now like I SEE it is.  Him who look and act like idiot, most likely is idiot.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 27 10:58 PM
            Hello Janice,
            Thanks for sharing your
            insights. I can relate to