Re: Paul Twitchell Historical File Archive

  • Will Faust
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      Hi Ed and All,
      I just considered twitchell to be your above avererage person when it came to harming many people by way of fabrications. I have known very many that have gotten bloodied literally because of his mischief and harm.
      However I did not know really to what depth until I read an entry that Ed provided in his archives. The entry hit me between the eyes like a ton of bricks. It was extremely unnerving because I know the people personally that the article talked about.
      I knew another person who Trained with Ed Parker Professor Chow in Hawaii in Kenpo. Then this person got his ranking from Ed. Despite what some say about Ed Parker; Parker was an extremly sane and down to earth man. He was no fool and was an ace at judgeing a persons character.
      IF Parker remarked that twitchell was strange and a weirdo you can be assured he was probably right. Professor Chow distanced himself from James Mitsoe who had trained him. In fact many distanced themselves from Mitsoe.
      Mitsoe was a known underworld figure with very dark connections. The term sinister comes to mind. The fact that Ed Parker wanted Tracy to throw the scent off so he would not have to associate with twitchell is very interesting. Having the scent thrown off was to introduce twitchell to James Mitsoe.So Parker would not have to deal with twichells questions about oriental religion and kenpo.
      The fact that twitchell and Mitsoe hit it off like old friends is distressing even more. The fact that they were putting together a religion from their joint efforts is even worse.
      Twitchell by all observation of what he read and studied despite perhaps some good intentions was formulating a home made form of dark left hand tantra from my observation and research. Twitchell constructing and deceiving on top of that; so what he was doing remained hidden.
      Ed Parker despite the fact that he was a martial artist was not into the oriental religious side. He liked the moral character building thing and exercise but not the so called mystical side. When Ed Parker talked to twitchell initially; twitchell gave him the creeps. That is why Ed Parker distanced himself from twitchell. Did not want to have ANYTHING to do with him.
      However after Tracy introduced Mitsoe and twitchell; they hit it off right away. Mitsoe had connections with the esoteric japanese tantra tradition. The dark part of it; i.e. Ninjitsu ( gone bad ) Before the word ninjitsu was even known; much less popular.
      The person I knew who studied with Parker and Professor Chow later somehow either directly or indirectly interacted with James Mitsoe who had made contact with twitchell. The group affiliated with James Mitsoe who interacted with this person who had studied with Ed; became a very ugly group to which I will not go into details about. They were associated with Count Dante and Black Dragon Society. To the point, Twitchell was best buds with the Mitsoe dude; who resented twitchell successfully starting his own religion = eckansckared @v@ . Anyway you know the real name.
      The (( bad vibes and darkness)) coming from this indirect twitchell related dude who had made contact with Mitsoe; who was associated with Mitsoe and had trained with Parker and Chow was radically pronounced. What ever original dark sinister virus was there from the Mitsoe-Twitchell connection was extreme. This master who had trained with Parker and Chow trained the Hells Angels and other dark characters. Strangely this guy came to a very bad end also.
      I never knew what it was about twitchell and this martial arts master that seemed familiar. It was like I sensed this darkness and the signature was similiar but I could not figure out why?
      Bottom Line:
      I am positive twitchell got in over his head with something he really knew nothing about and then things got ugly and went out of control. Without coming accross as a evangelist; is it possible twitchell may have gotten in with some pretty wicked things which just flooded his life? Ed Parker was a mormon but not really a pushy one. He was sensible and balanced. Yet his meeting with twitchell really freaked him out. He sensed something bad about twitchell and mentioned it to Tracy.
      Is it possible twitchell became the play thing of dark forces? Any comments, Ed or others? How deep was twitchell really over his head in his eck thing ((energetically))? Not fundamentally or doctrine wise. Did he manage to make connections with force with a wallop potentially to misuse? That is why I think he stuck with James Mitsoe for such an extended period. Esoteric Japanese ninjitsu deals with channeling and sending energies good and bad.