Is Klemps X Brother in Law Ferreting Out Detractors?

  • Will Faust
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      I have been bitting my tongue for a long time trying to make heads or tails of it?. So I will come out with it and you all can tell me if I am tripping my nards off.
      In 1980 I was at the Riverside Eck Center in southern California minding my own business. In walked a guy who introduced himself as the brother of marjore klemp. I knew the klemp dude as i saw him speak a few times and sat next to him at one of the major seminars.
      Anyway to the point. I remember distinctly the brother in law of klemps voice distinctly. I have the memory of an elephant. I saw him again in 2003 and again heard his voice. It was a voice you would not hire for any radio or television shows. It is a wimpish squeamish meterosexual voice such as klemp had somewhat before he became the man. And i guess after?. You know kinda like hanibal lexor meterosexualized working at the funeral parlor?
      I came upon a website called akatha and there was a taped conversation amongst maybe 8 to 10 of its members. I listened to this taped conversation. I was taken back as I heard that exact distinct voice I was familiar with from 1980 and 2003 of the brother in law of klemp.
      The akatha website was owned by someone in Minneapolis before it was taken down with claims that it was being repaired and was offline but a temporary site was now up. In other words the site I saw was no longer up but a newish one replaced it.
      Wouldn't it be bizarre if the brother in law dude of klemp had infiltrated that group to ferret out eckies who had joined while still being members of the org? I got a really strange feeling about it. I know the talent of the klemp bunch to be into skull duggery and dark left handed tom foolery at punishing betrayers to their camp.
      I caught wind that a number of people may have had the same notion as i and did some digging themselves. That is about the time the akafruity site disappeared from the internet. What are all of your thoughts on this?. I know the ecki machine is wound up tight with rage and quite frankly i would not put it past them to menace detractors and defectors in this fashion by joining their groups to weed out badies to the superior cause. x )
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 10:57 PM
        Hello Ravikalam and All,
        I really don't know what to
        make of it except I doubt
        that any Ekist such as HK's
        X brother-in-law is infiltrating
        other groups to spy... at
        least on former Ekists.

        Now, I wouldn't put it past
        some Ekists to infiltrate
        metaphysical and/or Eastern
        religious groups (via fairs)
        in order to recruit new Ekists,
        especially, since I've done
        that myself. Twitchell suggested
        that ECKists do this and some
        of us who came from a metaphysical/
        psychic background and an
        Eastern religious experience
        have done that. We'd go onto
        college campuses, too, and
        into various student groups
        (and functions) to recruit as
        well.

        In any case you mentioned
        Klemp's X Brother-In-Law
        but I'm wondering how Klemp's
        X Son-In-Law (Brian Partridge)
        is doing?

        I thought it was funny that
        Marge mentioned him, many
        years ago (not by name) while
        at a H.I. Retreat in Texas,
        and told how "spiritual" he
        was. It just goes to show
        that 8th Initiates don't know
        much... they might even
        be less aware than the average
        person. Generally, they do
        eventually become adequately
        skilled at acting their roles
        and as seminar/workshop
        spokespeople.

        Klemp, himself, is supposed
        to be the highest of all initiates
        ... a Modern Prophet just
        like in the "Bible." I've read
        that if a prophet can have one
        prediction/prophecy out of
        ten come true that this was
        a good score and was proof
        that the guy was a real prophet.

        What's Klemp's score on prophecies?

        One out-of-ten? Actually, Klemp
        (The Modern Prophet) doesn't
        do prophecies. For Klemp to
        refer to himself as "A Modern
        Prophet" as he did in the title
        of his Autobiography is to be
        deceptive... and a liar. It's all
        hype for this farm boy/wannabe.

        Unfortunately, ECKists are
        so brain-dead, fearful, weak,
        arrogant and delusional they
        would never allow themselves
        to think about such things like
        Klemp NOT Prophesying. Why?
        It's because their egos and belief
        are so fragile. EK H.I.s have all
        of those years, initiations, and
        friendships invested and nothing
        to take its place. They're in la-la
        land. ECKists can't afford to see
        the truth. Instead of waking up
        and smelling the coffee they've
        chosen to sleep-in and dream
        their lives away by following lies.

        Prometheus

        ravikalam wrote:
[...]

      • editor.ptha
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 4:50 AM
          Hi Will,

          (and TY Prom)

          This is an interesting report, thanks for sharing it. Motivated me enough to join the group in order to reply.

          I have no direct knowledge about the matters you raise, so this is only my feelings about what you'd said. I didn't even know Marge had a brother, or that he was an Eckankar member at one time.

          I have no reason to doubt your report that the person on the tape via Akatha was this person. You would probably know.

          I'd find it hard to believe without some hard evidence that his involvement with Akatha was in any way sanctioned by the leadership in the Organisation to gain information about Akatha or ex-Eckists in that newish group.

          However, that does preclude the possibility that aren't some Eckists who might take on such a task on their own or as a 'independent group' as you described, for similar kinds of covert groups have occurred in the past and continue in the present I believe.

          More likely is that this person has genuinely switched to Akatha, though is nothing more than an idle opinion of my own. Others have, and one is known to have posted to this group last year or before singing the praises of Timothy Arnold.

          Around that time I emailed Timothy about some of the information stated on his then "new website" about Paul Twitchell and he replied personally. What was said wasn't at all convincing to me, and raised all kinds of doubts about his claimed authority and knowledge.

          As you mentioned, the Akatha website was hacked/corrupted earlier this year. It appeared to me to be the very same thing that infected Ford Johnson's The Truth Seeker website last year (or was that earlier?), but I didn't keep a record to be sure it';s the same cause.

          Ford's website was/is infected with JS/TRojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan. @ thetruth-seeker.com It is still corrupted as far as I can tell.

          Ford's people were advised of this earlier this year, and apparently didn't even know. It has trashed their entire database system, and made bulletin board and files section unusable or accessible.

          It appears Akatha's website has suffered the same fate, and still not repaired. This infection is a major problem and needs $$$ to fix it. It's also possible both their "administration" IT system are likewise been hacked or interfered with.

          Also last year David Lane's radhasoami studies Yahoo discussion board was "hacked" as well. But being a Yahoo domain the damage was limited, but they did manage to switch his board from being listed under radhasoami/sant mat groups and moved into the Adults Only sub-Group Directory instead. It's still like that, meaning that one must have a Yahoo ID to be able to "login" to view the Messages, but all the archives of messages were maintained ok.

          I am not a default conspiracy theorist, however given the timing it sure presents as a kind of "waking dream" of stark coincidences. I don't know for sure obviously. No info has come back from Ford's people about their problems on TS site.

          But it was the only site that had scanned copies of some of the Sworn Affidavits and Court records regarding Darwin's suit against Eckankar in 84/85. That was quite unique. I asked twice via email thru HCS for a copy of ALL those files, have never received a reply.

          Maybe I should try again as they are 'public domain' court materials. Ford may well be past retirement age by now.

          I was going to email Timothy again and ask about their Akatha site situation too, but never got around to it. I'd love to know what happened accurately, when and what the infection attack consisted of. And if they reported it to Law Enforcement, which imho all should have. It's more than likely to meet the standard of a Federal Felony under US law, but I'm no expert on that.

          My bottom line about your message? Something is going on, what exactly I am unwilling or unable to state for certain.

          But I am all ears if something firm unfolds in the future.

          Regards Ed.