Re: Nigeria- The Pollyanna Spiritual Center of ECKankar

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      I would like to know more about karma. To me it is such a twisted term any more, and I believe that the real translation is more like just action. How many good people are poor and oppressed? How many sociopaths live a happy life doing harm to others, while those with a conscience and empathy actually feel for those who suffer (Compassion). In eckankar there was always this idea that if you were detached enough you could do just about anything and not get bad karma, especially if protected by the LEM or whatever. And of course, New Age karma, as I see it used, is often just another way to blame the victim. It is amazing the mental gyrations used to explain everything as good/bad or beyond karma. Often, it is used as a way to control KULT followers with mind games....that are crazy making and harmful to a person's Psyche and their well being. IMHO

      Non ;)

      > Hello All,
      I just saw a picture
      of Eckankar President