Does Klemp Defend Nigeria's Position Against Gays?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
      Harold Klemp is always using
      the stories of Nigerian ECKists
      to make a point. After all, they
      are far more "spiritual' and trusting
      of the Mahanta than American,
      Canadian, South American, Asian
      and European ECKists.

      So, what do these same "evolved"
      African (mostly) Nigerian ECKists
      think about Gay Marriage and
      Gay rights? I wonder? One thing
      we do know... Klemp will never
      acknowledge that there is a
      problem!

      http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/world/africa/africa-gay-rights

      Prometheus
    • Janice Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
        I can't say anything about that but I think it would be hilarious if HK got mixed up with some of those Nigerian scammers.

        Yuh, yep I can say something.  I think HK is so under developed spiritually and that he is  so prudish that he could not even begin to wrap his Lutheran  trained mind around the concepts of gay people or gay rights.  I would just love to see HK grilled on his views about such things by the media.  And the stammering would go on and on and on.  Oh joy!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
          Imagine if Klemp knew of eckankarists being arrested for practicing their "religion" which does not have any tenants against same sex sex, as far as I know, nor against abortion, etc. I'm sure, however, that klemp (LEM/Mahanta), would not make any statements or engage in any actions on their behalf. This would certainly show that he is not a leader in the Moral sense and that he and other eckankarists would not get involved either, choosing instead to use karma as a fall back and only focusing on their own selfish karma concerns.

          Non ;)

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Janice Pfeiffer <jepfeiffer@...> wrote:

          > I can't say anything about that but I think it would be hilarious if HK got mixed up with some of those Nigerian scammers.
          >
          > Yuh, yep I can say something.  I think HK is so under developed spiritually and that he is  so prudish that he could not even begin to wrap his Lutheran  trained mind around the concepts of gay people or gay rights.  I would just love to see HK grilled on his views about such things by the media.  And the stammering would go on and on and on.  Oh joy!

        • noneckchains
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
            Yup, her's a good link from the Horses mouth.

            http://www.eckankar.org/FAQ/#samesex

            Non ;)

            <jepfeiffer@...> wrote:

            > I can't say anything about that but I think it would be hilarious if HK got
            mixed up with some of those Nigerian scammers.Â