Re: How much money do ESC staffers (and HK) get paid?

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
      Oh, such a good question Prometheus!

      I have been studying some about the so called "scandal" in the IRS concerning Non Profits. No one apparently was ever denied their nonprofit status, even if their income was 27 million dollars (8-10 employees?)and most of the money used for political advertising. A nonprofit doesn't have to disclose where their donations come from. It is even worse when there is a claim to be a Religion. Eckankar as Harold Klemp just gets away with a big fat scam, for sure. He should be honest and disclose his tax return, and all of the Eckankar assets.

      We really should have more oversight required, but maybe it is what is necessary to keep Religion separate from Government. Still, what if the religion is an obvious scam or just a destructive CULT..... I think all these groups should be as transparent as possible. We could have transparency and still have separation of Church and State, couldn't we? Also, there should be a big Buyer Beware notice, may be harmful to your mental and emotional health. Also, it may make you dumber and act like an idiot :)

      Non ;)

      >I've head that Kemp and Company
      are looking to fill some accounting
      positions. However, when sending