Re: How much money do ESC staffers (and HK) get paid?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2013
      Duane,
      Twitwit was a liar and a conman
      and Rebazar is an imaginary
      character. Get real! Ooops!
      That's your scam too isn't
      it! Then again, perpetuating
      a lie and a religious con via
      these old writings and fabrications
      is easier than reinventing the
      wheel and being/sharing Real
      Truth! Too bad, so sad.

      Prometheus

      prometheus wrote:
      > I've heard that Kemp and Company
      > are looking to fill some accounting
      > positions. However, when sending
      > out notices of positions available
      > it seems Klemp never mentions
      > what they pay. Why's that?
      >
      > It seems that when it comes down
      > to money that Klemp keeps his
      > cards well hidden and always omits
      > details. What does Klemp get paid?
      > What are his perks? Who paid for
      > his house? How many properties
      > does Eckankar own and where are
      > they located?
      >
      > However, EKists aren't allowed to
      > ask such questions and if they do
      > they will be reprimanded or ostracized.
      > This means losing a chance to have
      > a future initiation. However, the good
      > news is that if one is a Seventh (7th)
      > Initiate there's a 99.7% chance you've
      > gone as high as you will ever go.
      > Therefore, asking questions about
      > pay and perks and about an Annual
      > Financial Report will simply get you
      > the silent treatment by some while
      > inspiring others to hold Klemp and
      > Company accountable for the very
      > first time. That would be different.
      > Talk about "Change!"
      >

      > Prometheus

    • noneckchains
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2013
        Oh, such a good question Prometheus!

        I have been studying some about the so called "scandal" in the IRS concerning Non Profits. No one apparently was ever denied their nonprofit status, even if their income was 27 million dollars (8-10 employees?)and most of the money used for political advertising. A nonprofit doesn't have to disclose where their donations come from. It is even worse when there is a claim to be a Religion. Eckankar as Harold Klemp just gets away with a big fat scam, for sure. He should be honest and disclose his tax return, and all of the Eckankar assets.

        We really should have more oversight required, but maybe it is what is necessary to keep Religion separate from Government. Still, what if the religion is an obvious scam or just a destructive CULT..... I think all these groups should be as transparent as possible. We could have transparency and still have separation of Church and State, couldn't we? Also, there should be a big Buyer Beware notice, may be harmful to your mental and emotional health. Also, it may make you dumber and act like an idiot :)

        Non ;)