Duane clone?

  • Will Faust
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      By now I am pretty tired of the clones; they use the twich formula and then the virus has all the characteristics of the original. Good people get done in because inevitably they come to the understanding that they themselves could make up a cosmology and do all the things twich did. Irregardless of how one really become enlightened it is better to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the one who started it all.
      The sad part is when one finds out in example of the twitchell fiasco and the clones that followed; that truly and really they are all alone and were took on a hellish wild ride.
      I have had a taste of the gary olsons, atom, dhnami, and most if not all are people who need to be aknowledged as a master. The dhunami website for instance has about 10 or more photos of the dhunami couple; I mean do you need that many photos of yourself. Darwin dug in and took punches and eventully died. Twich croked just as the shit was beginning to hit the fan. The rest of the offshoots, how can they carry on when they know it is a made up story? What pay off do they get to perpetuate the story?
      Now the duane dude who i happened upon his website and well considered that some one was really trippen his nards off and it was not me. What motivates these people to carry on? It sure would not be truth because someone made up their mythology only in the 50's and 1960s.
      It was extremely profound that I ran into Gail in the EU and she did not want to know me. I said nothing and she said nothing. It was like we all kinda knew and had nothing to say. It was a very comforting but uncomfortable feeling. It is difficult to be brought up so high on the fumes of a lie and get slam dunked all the way to earth again.
      You should go over to Rip Off Report on the web and see what some of the old timers have said frankly about the whole eckanScare thing. It is really an eye opener and just blantantly dark and sinister. Duane, really just go to india and tell them your story, i am sure a wild pack of dogs will chase you all accross that continent. Can you swim?