Re: Hurricanes Wrath of God or the Klumpster ? ;-)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi, Liz!

      Thanks for the link. I had heard some of the comments people made
      contributing the hurricane devastation on God's wrath--this is a
      common rationalization that some zealots/ignorant people continue to
      do whenever something bad happens in the world or to individual
      people. It falls in line with the indoctrination of fear and guilt
      that some people swallow for various reasons. It's called cleansing
      and retribution. It is okay to believe this I guess until something
      happens to you! Or if it happens to "nice" people! Well, maybe, you
      might think they weren't so nice after all???? LOL!

      I have never believed in a punishing God, and that is why it is so
      easy for me to see that HK is so lacking in God consciousness or
      even just the qualities of a good person. What he does and says
      about chelas who leave the path of eck speaks volumes about his
      lowly state of consciousness! He can't forgive and he can't forget
      if you cross him the wrong way!!

      On another note! I enjoy Halloween too and have been busy with a few
      fun decorations. However, now when I look at my little jack-o-
      lantern illuminaries, I can't help but envision a bunch of
      delusional eckists with shiny/eerie smiley pumpkin faces! Darn! : )
      Really weird visualization now!

      So, I understand better why the Worldwide is held in late October--
      it's actually a Halloween Party! I guess Harold will be staring out
      into a sea of jack-o-lantern faces dimly lit with tea candles
      lighting up their goofy smiles! LOL!

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@a...
      wrote: