More on Duane (Heppner) From Alt.Religion

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Hello Etznab,
      I saw your posting about
      this Duane guy and thought
      I'd share it here. If you have
      anything to add please do so.
      I guess that I just haven't been
      following the crap like I used
      to and wasn't aware of another
      Twitchell Clone/Con. The only
      reason I noticed him is that he
      asked to be a member of this
      group and I allowed it. We'll
      see if/how he replies to the info
      we've found and to our comments.

      Etznab:
      Author of books about Rebazar Tarzs, etc.
      http://www.flipkart.com/author/rebazar-tarzs/

      A quote by Duane:

      "[....] Very few knew that Paul Twitchell handed
      me The Rod of Power in 2001, with Harold and
      an unconscious Joan standing in the background
      and watching. Harold decided to go with his att-
      itude about Joan and her relationship with The
      Three Headed God instead of listening to The
      RealGuidance. [....]"

      http://www.storyofmylife.com/User/user_story_view.aspx?storyId=4871&UserId=184140&ChapterId=8936

      So this person can write about Rebazar Tarzs,
      the Rod of Power, etc. Interesting that is. And
      the other groups like A.T.O.M., Dhunami, etc.
      can do likewise. Even to the extent of writing
      books (allegedly) dictated by Paul Twitchell.

      Haven't researched these Heppner books much
      at this time.

      A quote from the Web site:

      "[....] BOOK TWO...The present day life for Duane
      and his training up to 2001, when Paul Twitchell
      gave Duane 'The Rod of Power' for the first time.
      Rebazar Tarzs once again takes Duane far past
      The Gods of Man into The TruHeart of The ALL IS.
      It took Duane 30 years to step into his first attempt
      at a position most of this world knows nothing about.
      Then Rebazar, with all The Real Universal Guides
      and his friends Kathy and Beverly present put Duane
      into 'The RealLight of The IS' for the second time in
      2007. [....]"

      http://www.thereturnofthereal.us/

      So other people have experiences with Rebazar
      Tarzs and the Rod of Power. Not only Graham F.
      And (arguably so) not all people familiar with the
      name Rebazar Tarzs believe "all" the stories out
      there.

      The "authority" as to what be the legitimate his-
      tory for Rebazar Tarzs (I imagine) could depend
      on the leader, the organization and the dogma
      that mentions him. I doubt that all parties agree
      about everything.

      How could this happen? This is just a thought,
      but it could happen if Rebazar Tarzs exists as
      an imaginary character with no real verifiable &
      credible history supported by empirical facts &
      physical history (other than "stories"). It could
      happen this way because nobody can claim a
      REAL PHYSICAL HISTORY for a mythical, or
      imaginary being! So Rebazar Tarzs could - in
      effect - "belong" to everybody and anybody.

      If Rebazar Tarzs were real, the "Torchbearer"
      of Eckankar, wouldn't Eckankar Inc. have the
      legal right to prevent others from "making up"
      alternate histories? OK.

      Because it has not happened & other groups
      have claimed Rebazar Tarzs as master in their
      own lineages, handing over a Rod of Power &
      describing personal experiences with him, the
      potential for various, even competing dogmas
      looks very possible now and in the future. How
      can this type of thing be resolved?

      Just another reason I continue to research &
      look for evidence about Rebazar Tarzs.

      Etznab

      P.S. I need to determine Heppner's age, and
      see if possible whether this person could be
      Paul Twitchell reincarnate.

      I've wondered about the latter, because Paul
      died in 1971 and could easily be over thirty
      years old (if reincarnated) by now.

      In one of the Eckankar books I recall a being
      telling Paul that even he would return some-
      day. Meaning (IMO) that Paul would reincar-
      nate into another physical body on Earth.

      This message has been deleted.

      Etznab
      6/18/10

      On Jun 18, 3:48 pm, JR <johnrcl...@...> wrote:

      > On Jun 18, 9:53 am, Etznab <etz...@...> wrote:
      >

      > > A quote by Duane:
      >
      > > "[....] Very few knew that Paul Twitchell handed
      > > me The Rod of Power in 2001, with Harold and
      > > an unconscious Joan standing in the background
      > > and watching. Harold decided to go with his att-
      > > itude about Joan and her relationship with The
      > > Three Headed God instead of listening to The
      > > RealGuidance...."

      > > Etznab
      >
      > > P.S. I need to determine Heppner's age, and
      > > see if possible whether this person could be
      > > Paul Twitchell reincarnate.

      Ask him. He's on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/people/Duane-Heppner/1146615584

      Rich Smith has respect for him, if you can squeeze it out of him.

      Rebazar is on Facebook.http://tinyurl.com/rebazar

      and here....http://www.facebook.com/people/Tarz-Thiranan/100000622346595?ref=search
      > .
      Oh. OK.

      So if true that Paul Twitchell handed him
      the Rod of Power ... umm, it could then
      suggest Paul Twitchell has not yet been
      reincarnated.

      [Just responding and babbling from here
      on out :) Not speaking to any one person
      in particular.]

      I tend to think Paul Twitchell already has
      been reincarnated. I tend to think people
      use the names Paul Twitchell, Rebazar
      Tarzs (and others) as "mediums" for the
      communication of spiritual teachings &
      principles. That's OK by me, so long as
      I'm not expected to take literally there is
      half a hundred hidden Masters dictating
      to people on Earth. Telling them what to
      say. It might be true, but I don't think it
      true in each and every case. Sometimes
      I think it's people's imaginations getting
      information from the whatnots, whatever.
      Not from some ancient yogi living at the
      top of a mountain, etc. And sometimes
      it's a person who is a good story teller
      practicing his craft and making a living.

      About the taking bits of stories literally,
      this is probably my biggest concern as
      far as history goes. Because, usually if
      two or more different and contradictory
      stated accounts of historical fact exist,
      then either one, or both of them are not
      true.

      Of course, from all the reported history
      I have seen for Paul Twitchell and other
      Masters, some of it is probably true &
      correct. The difficulty I've found is when
      looking for supporting evidence to rule
      out pseudo history & found imagination
      and belief to be the only verifiable and
      supporting evidence.

      This is all my opinion only and I'm not
      trying to claim Mastership in a long line
      of unbroken Masters. Rather, I like to
      research about those who do. See what
      people are saying / claiming and what
      can be learned from all of it.

      I think there is a difference between
      actual & verifiable history vs. stories
      and guesswork about what has been
      lost. Where anybody & everybody is
      free to make whatever fanciful stories
      they like (for whatever purpose). And
      if the actual truth cannot be verified by
      others by supporting physical evidence
      because none exists, I think there is
      all the more tendency for people taking
      liberty to embellish a story.

      Forgive me I'm rambling.

      When I first came across Paul T. and
      his Eckankar writings, IMO they read
      very well. Some fine stories with lots
      of exoteric and esoteric teachings. It
      was fun to read his books because, for
      me (at the time), Eckankar added to &
      appeared to teach more than any other
      teaching I knew about. I think this is a
      part of what Paul Twitchell did for many
      people in the United States and around
      the world who were not familiar with any
      light and sound teachings, similar to
      what a person might find via Shabda
      Yoga, etc.

      I think there comes a point, however,
      where a person naturally tends to un-
      fold beyond what they learned in the
      past. To take another step, so to speak,
      and to "go further". This is where (IMO)
      a "Master" becomes significant. One
      that has gone further than the person
      following their teachings. It can be an
      aid on the path to have a "Master" for
      one seeking guidance, and I believe
      there is something to the phrase that
      "When the chela is ready the Master
      appears."

      This is the whole thing really. What is
      not so easy to describe without others
      getting the wrong impression. I mean,
      Who? or What? is "The Master". In my
      opinion the exoteric dogma and popular
      beliefs are somewhat like clouds that
      hide the esoteric inner truth that only
      an individual can comprehend / realize
      on their own. For world history though,
      which is another matter perhaps, what
      helps is when people who know just go
      ahead and tell the truth. Without going
      and changing it for personal interests,
      without fitting it to any particular organ-
      izational religious dogma, without put-
      ting it behind a veil of symbols making
      it occult to only a select few, without
      making claim that only one person on
      Earth (or in the whole universe) must
      be believed and taken for their word
      above and beyond all other beings, etc.
      At least, if the latter must be true, then
      that person damn well better be telling
      the truth! Not just another person who
      is "playing" the part.