Correction

  • Stefan G. Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Correction: The Karma Seeker will be available for free download on amazon.com from Thursday, May 2, through Monday, May 6 at amzn.to/VsSehS. Also I posted a review of The Tiger’s Fang on Goodreads in which I followed up on another reviewer’s tip to read Talbot Mundy’s The Devil’s Guard for plagiarized passages. I did read The Devil’s Guard and found a number of passages that Paul Twitchell used in his Chapter 11: The Worship of Moloch. I listed all the main passages I found, along with their counterparts. You can view this https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3168531-the-tiger-s-fang. I still love The Tiger’s Fang, but I do agree that for the sake of their own spiritual health ECKists need to be aware of the sources that Paul Twitchell used and the way he used them, and that to sweep all this under the rug without thorough research and discussion at all levels of the organization is a manifestation of spiritual dishonesty being practiced at the highest level.