Re: Hurricanes Wrath of God or the Klumpster ? ;-)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi Liz,

      It's interesting that the most ignorant and/or fundamental
      Christian, Jew, Moslem, or whatever do think that Hurricane Katrina
      was pay back for the decadent life style in New Orleans or
      retribution for the U.S. government's political policies in the
      world. However, the fallacy of this is that the most decadent area
      of the city, The French Quarter, was not damaged or flooded!

      And, as far as the weather getting better, or not, in the area
      surrounding the Temple of ECK? My guess is that if there was a
      change and Summers have become hotter than Hell and that Winters
      have been colder than Hell that Eckists will put a positive spin on
      it either way! But, maybe it's all world karma and nothing so
      specific to any one country!

      On another note: Do you think that Harji will be doing any Trick-or-
      Treating this Halloween? He could always go as, The Master of the
      Universe! LOL!

      Prometheus

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@a...
      wrote:
      > Interesting News Report
      >
      > _http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?
      id=20051002115209990008&ncid=NWS0
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi, Liz!

        Thanks for the link. I had heard some of the comments people made
        contributing the hurricane devastation on God's wrath--this is a
        common rationalization that some zealots/ignorant people continue to
        do whenever something bad happens in the world or to individual
        people. It falls in line with the indoctrination of fear and guilt
        that some people swallow for various reasons. It's called cleansing
        and retribution. It is okay to believe this I guess until something
        happens to you! Or if it happens to "nice" people! Well, maybe, you
        might think they weren't so nice after all???? LOL!

        I have never believed in a punishing God, and that is why it is so
        easy for me to see that HK is so lacking in God consciousness or
        even just the qualities of a good person. What he does and says
        about chelas who leave the path of eck speaks volumes about his
        lowly state of consciousness! He can't forgive and he can't forget
        if you cross him the wrong way!!

        On another note! I enjoy Halloween too and have been busy with a few
        fun decorations. However, now when I look at my little jack-o-
        lantern illuminaries, I can't help but envision a bunch of
        delusional eckists with shiny/eerie smiley pumpkin faces! Darn! : )
        Really weird visualization now!

        So, I understand better why the Worldwide is held in late October--
        it's actually a Halloween Party! I guess Harold will be staring out
        into a sea of jack-o-lantern faces dimly lit with tea candles
        lighting up their goofy smiles! LOL!

        Mish