Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Rod of power and Rebazar

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10 11:19 AM
      I am not sure if the same thing you were talking about, but three
      places that mentioned the troposphere, tropopause, stratosphere and
      ionosphere were:

      Introduction to Eckankar

      "They call these regions or layers the troposphere, tropopause,
      stratosphere, ionosphere and the unknown. The mystics call them the
      Astral, Brahm Lok, Daswan Dwar, Maha Sunna, Sach Khand, and beyond
      these are other planes called Alakh Lok, Agam Lok, and Anami Lok.

      http://www.mirrorh.com/itecpwPage2.html

      Dialogues With The Master

      "They call these regions or layers the troposphere, tropopause,
      stratosphere, ionosphere, and the unknown. The mystics call them the
      Astral, Brahmanda, Daswan Dwar, Maha Sunna and Sach Khand: beyond these
      are other planes called Alakh Lok, Alaya Lok, and Agam Lok."

      http://www.mirrorh.com/dwtm.html

      The Far Country

      "They call these regions or layers the troposphere, tropopause,
      stratosphere, ionosphere and the unknown. The travelers give them the
      following names: Sukhsham Desh, Brahm Lok, Daswan Dwar, Bhanwar Gupha,
      Sach Khand and beyond these five are hundreds of others, but mainly
      three known as Alakh Lok, Agam Lok and the nameless world, often called
      Anami Lok, the highest where dwells the SUGMAD."

      http://www.mirrorh.com/tfctfc.html

      Notice how the earliest published source for that information appears
      to be Paul Twitchell writing in Introduction to Eckankar, 1966. Later,
      for the other two books, the source was said to be Rebazar Tarzs.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10 2:45 PM
        Yes, that's the information I had read. Thanks for citing the sources.

        Essentially then, as I read this, twitchell is saying that the planes are located above the earth in stratigraphy according to the scientific cosmology that we call spheres. He makes this quite literal. In other words, if you take a rocket to the moon you will pass through the planes of existence. Is this how you would interpret it? Or am I not reading this correctly?

        So if you want to go to the astral plane, why leave your body?? You could just hop on a rocket and go into the troposphere. Therefore, any astronaut who has flown into space has soul traveled. Buzz Aldrin must be a high initiate.

        I could never understand how this nonsense has been overlooked. When I first read it I asked a high initiate who told me it was metaphorical. Then I reread it several times and always came away with the same impression: that it's utter nonsense and is quite literal.