Fw: Ho Hum, Another Cult and Clone of Eckankar

  • Gnothe Seauton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: mariola_kbf <mariola_kbf@...>
      To: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 6:47 AM
      Subject: Re: Ho Hum, Another Cult and Clone of Eckankar

      I am not an advocate for either of these Spiritual Paths...the rod of power has passed from one movement to another time and time again. It appears Spirit has it's own selection committee outside of our organisations and their claims to fame. Yes twichell was a Living LOGOS Master upon the lineage, so was Baba Sawan Singh Ji who belongs to Sant Mat Spiritual Movement. My point is, that it was the individual and not the movement. This has since changed - no longer will the rod of power pass from movement to movement. It will remain now and until dissolution of the Physical Universe - within the Spiritual Movement of LOGOS-IBbala Malende. I expect this will not sit well with Spiritual Movements the world over, however their feelings are of little consequence. The Lord Eagle is one of 5 in the Father Lineage above the Son Lineage we speak of. It was The Nameless One, Helios, Aton, Maitreya and recently the Lord Eagle - also called LOGOSOGO. The movement here/physically has little form and infrastructure...there is however a website www.logos-im.org.za The crux lies in the Rod of Power - again of the "Living Master" Currently Suntre Boewel. There is so much truth in these Spiritual Movements granted, but there is only one rod of power, which only recently has come to rest. This movement "LOGOS" is founded via the "Father". In the past there was the Father Sun, then the Father Christ....now the Father LOGOS. So in this case the Father LOGOS has founded the movement hence the longevity and certainty that the Rod of Power is fixed within the movement henceforth.

> [...]
      >
      > Furthermore, I am 61 years old, born on July 20th 1950 in Metz, France (Germany before WWII). I am considered Prussian insofar as the family was descended fairly recently from Prussian royalty, the von Brauchitsch Bauer-Rothschilds. Being raised in the America's Midwest, the family was hidden away as of the problems with the early 20th Century Third Reich in Germany. The family was moved after the Weimer Regime collapsed in 1927, but my mother returned in the late 30's attempting to right things there with the estate. She met my father ,then a third cousin Bauer-Rothschild. They married and moved back to the states in 1951. Having spent my first year as an infant in Europe helped my conditioning for America being more subjective to the recent problems here. Drugs and loud music have infiltrated it severely with the only hope I believe is the music that AKATHA creates at Its seminars.
      >
      > Moreover, my first few years of life were plagued with not understanding myself being raised as a Catholic. It is true that the Catholic faith is wholesome regarding their ten commandments and pure living and speech. However, a lot was to be desired for me not distinguishing specifically  the essence of man as Soul until I met Paul Twitchell who appeared to me nightly in his Atma Sarup body in Sahaji or Soul Travel, the out-of-body projection. He appeared to me for most of two years starting in 1965 whilst I did not know who he was until seeing his picture on the cover of one of his books in 1971. By then he had passed onto his new job as Guardian of the Kazi Dawtz AKATHA Temple of Golden Wisdom on the Ninth Plane. Paulji (name of endearment) taught me the teachings of AKATHA then known as Eckankar. I became an Eckist in 1972, a few months after Paulji's translation (death). In his Atma Sarup or Soul Body appearance those few years before, he reminded me of my training for leadership of the path. Peddar Zaskq (Paulji's spiritual name) predicted my mastership and leadership of AKATHA in his "Illuminated Way Letters" of January 1971. Thus, in 1988, I became the Mahaji, the 973rd Living SRAOSHA Master and brought AKATHA public to the world.

    • harrisonferrel
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
        Ah, yes, more nonsense. This is a case of jumping out of the fire and into the frying pan. Let's be blunt. There is no rod of power. There is no rod of anything. It's all just bullshit. If you need the delusion then have a great time with it. But it's such a ridiculous, unprovable and absurd idea that I don't know where to begin.

        The mind is a creative tool. It's capable of invention as well as belief in invention. This is how god was created. Or, to be more accurate, gods in the plural. The idea of a rod is merely another way of saying spirit. But it's built on very flimsy circumstantial evidence.

> [...]
      • etznab18
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
          About this subject, there were rods back in Biblical days. And before
          that, in Egypt. I remember the story of Moses and Pharaoh casting their
          rods on the ground and one consuming the other (something like that).
          So, evidently, people believed in the power of rods. They are in movies
          like Lord of the Rings and other stories.

          Back in Biblical times (and before) I suspect a rod (in the form of a
          shepherd's crook) had some practical applications (like rescuing
          livestock from a river). And in highland and mountain areas maybe it
          was used as a walking stick.

          By the time of the Egyptian Pharaoh's a number of different staffs had
          developed. One of them was called the "was" scepter

          "Was sceptres were used as symbols of power or dominion, and were
          associated with the gods (such as Set or Anubis)[1] as well as with the
          pharaoh. Was sceptres also represent the Typhonic beast or Set-animal
          (the mascot of the Egyptian god Set). In later use, it was a symbol of
          control over the force of chaos that Set represented."

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Was

          The spiritual name for the current leader of Eckankar is (curiously, I
          believe) Wah Z. I'm not sure how that name came about, but remember
          some story about Darwin pronouncing the word wahhh and asking Harold if
          he knew the rest of it. Does anybody recall a story like that? Where
          Darwin helped to give Harold his spiritual name?

          At any rate, it seems that the "Rod of Power" paradigm (even outside of
          Eckankar myth) has been around for ages. I imagine it's possible that
          the founder of Eckankar probably read about it too. However, Rebazar
          Tarzs is said to be the "torchbearer" for Eckankar, but much of his
          words seem to read like pages from out of books. Books known by Paul
          Twitchell, the founder!

          Maybe someday I can look at earlier Eckankar texts that mention "Rod of
          Power" & see whether any of that story was paraphrased, or plagiarized
          from another source.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
            Hello Etznab and All,
            Yes, Klemp needed to

[...]