Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] HK's Idioms of Wisdom

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
      People gather together (compile) what appear to be the best sounding
      spiritual quotes. They put them in books and build New Age religions
      around them - changing the authors like producers who make foods out of
      the same basic ingredients, but then market them under different names.
      This is what sometimes passes for a "God-Man" these days.

      Those are my thoughts.

      I remember, too, seeing statesmen crafting the most intoxicating
      speeches based on what might sound the best. People are elected on that
      platform and whole administrations come to power by choosing the best
      words to serve the public. It's as if they know what the masses will
      eat up.

      And what is said and what actually takes place and gets done are often
      worlds apart. I think the other day Obama passed some budget bill that
      pushed things ahead (to keep the government running) until September.

      "President Barack Obama on Tuesday [03/26/13] signed a stopgap spending
      bill to keep the government running through the end of September.
      [....]"

      [Based on: DIGEST article (Obama signs budget bill), p. A18, S.L.P.D.,
      03/27/13]

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
        Hello Etznab and All,
        Yes, it seems Klemp
        has a very generic receipt
        for his "spiritual" food
        he spoon feeds to his
        flock of chickens both
        inside and outside of
        the EK henhouse. In his
        small world he's a shy
        old, clever, but redundant,
        grey fox!

        Klemp never really addresses
        present day problems or issues.

        When reading Klemp's dribble
        one doesn't see any context
        involving real present-day life
        situations. I thought one of the
        "keys" to Eckankar was living
        in the Present... the now!

        HK wants to give the appearance
        of staying neutral, but this is
        a lazy and passive approach
        which is, in essence, a sin of
        omission. ECKists vote and are
        very involved with issues and
        what takes place in their countries.
        This is life on earth and where
        we learn our lessons and, then,
        demonstrate what we have or
        have not learned. And, most
        EKists are for equality and human
        rights and voted for and supported
        Obama as did I. Eckists who
        participate in ethical issues
        are being proactive, positive
        and concerned citizens. But
        not Klemp. He's afraid to take
        a position and say anything...
        he's not only NOT a leader
        he's not even capable of having
        empathy.

        Imagine if the Leader of the
        ECKankar Church had a press
        conference and took a stand
        FOR Gay marriage. Many more
        people might take notice and
        start to look into Eckankar because
        they liked what they heard. If
        people saw that Klemp wasn't
        afraid of National publicity and
        public scrutiny, then, what's to
        fear from this strange little sect
        of Sant Mat?

        That won't happen, of course,
        because HK is a fearful little
        old recluse and conman who
        couldn't take the heat of the
        kitchen. That's why he steals
        other people's receipts and has
        others (vahanas) do the cooking
        for him. Just as well. I've tasted
        his food and the ingredients
        were spoiled to begin with.

        Prometheus
        p.s. Here's something I saw on
        the newsfeed: Remember that
        Federal Ethics Investigation into
        Michelle Bachmann's campaign
        finances? Glenn Beck says it's a
        plot by "radical Islam."

        Now if we can just get Klemp
        to show the ECK Membership
        both his, and Eckankar's, finances!

        prometheus wrote:
        > Hello All,
        > I visited Eckankar's FaceBook
        > site and saw this quote:
        >
        > The Holy Spirit often works
        > through professional medical
        > people to help us out when
        > we're in trouble. After all, all
        > healing comes from Divine
        > Spirit, no matter what It chooses
        > as Its instrument.

        —Harold Klemp
        > The Language of Soul
        >
        > My question is this. If "all
        > healing comes from Divine
        > Spirit" where does the non-
        > healing of disease, especially
        > for Eckists, come from? The
        > Kal? But isn't the KAL, also,
        > the ECK in the lower planes?
        >
        > And, when a H.I. who is
        > a Health Care Practitioner
        > (and obvious "instrument"
        > of Divine Spirit) Does Not
        > Heal someone who's fault
        > is that? Is it Divine Spirit's
        > fault? Or, is it the H.I.'s
        > fault? Neither! In Eckankar
        > it's always the victim's fault
        > due to karma... correct!
        > Therefore regardless of how
        > this healing (or not) thing
        > is perceived it's always a win/
        > win for Klemp. HK takes NO
        > responsibility for anything
        > and never has. Therefore,
        > what good is he. That holding
        > tank for Karma excuse only
        > explains away his illnesses!
        >
        > Prometheus
        >
        > p.s. I could be wrong. Maybe
        > it's a quantum organic paradox
        > thingie that only a 14th initiate
        > could know? LOLROFLMAO!
      • robokidnx
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
          "That won't happen, of course, because HK is a fearful little
          old recluse and conman who couldn't take the heat of the kitchen."

          Klemp and his cult are "irrelevant." That golden tongued wisdom stings just a little bit but no matter how much he backpedals these days, he knows it's true.