HK's Idioms of Wisdom

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013

      explains away his illnesses!

      Prometheus

      p.s. I could be wrong. Maybe
      it's a quantum organic paradox
      thingie that only a 14th initiate
      could know? LOLROFLMAO!
    • etznab18
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2013
        People gather together (compile) what appear to be the best sounding
        spiritual quotes. They put them in books and build New Age religions
        around them - changing the authors like producers who make foods out of
        the same basic ingredients, but then market them under different names.
        This is what sometimes passes for a "God-Man" these days.

        Those are my thoughts.

        I remember, too, seeing statesmen crafting the most intoxicating
        speeches based on what might sound the best. People are elected on that
        platform and whole administrations come to power by choosing the best
        words to serve the public. It's as if they know what the masses will
        eat up.

        And what is said and what actually takes place and gets done are often
        worlds apart. I think the other day Obama passed some budget bill that
        pushed things ahead (to keep the government running) until September.

        "President Barack Obama on Tuesday [03/26/13] signed a stopgap spending
        bill to keep the government running through the end of September.
        [....]"

        [Based on: DIGEST article (Obama signs budget bill), p. A18, S.L.P.D.,
        03/27/13]

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
          Hello Etznab and All,
          Yes, it seems Klemp
          has a very generic receipt
          for his "spiritual" food
          he spoon feeds to his
          flock of chickens both
          inside and outside of
          the EK henhouse. In his
          small world he's a shy
          old, clever, but redundant,
          grey fox!

          Klemp never really addresses
          present day problems or issues.

          When reading Klemp's dribble
          one doesn't see any context
          involving real present-day life
          situations. I thought one of the
          "keys" to Eckankar was living
          in the Present... the now!

          HK wants to give the appearance
          of staying neutral, but this is
          a lazy and passive approach
          which is, in essence, a sin of
          omission. ECKists vote and are
          very involved with issues and
          what takes place in their countries.
          This is life on earth and where
          we learn our lessons and, then,
          demonstrate what we have or
          have not learned. And, most
          EKists are for equality and human
          rights and voted for and supported
          Obama as did I. Eckists who
          participate in ethical issues
          are being proactive, positive
          and concerned citizens. But
          not Klemp. He's afraid to take
          a position and say anything...
          he's not only NOT a leader
          he's not even capable of having
          empathy.

          Imagine if the Leader of the
          ECKankar Church had a press
          conference and took a stand
          FOR Gay marriage. Many more
          people might take notice and
          start to look into Eckankar because
          they liked what they heard. If
          people saw that Klemp wasn't
          afraid of National publicity and
          public scrutiny, then, what's to
          fear from this strange little sect
          of Sant Mat?

          That won't happen, of course,
          because HK is a fearful little
          old recluse and conman who
          couldn't take the heat of the
          kitchen. That's why he steals
          other people's receipts and has
          others (vahanas) do the cooking
          for him. Just as well. I've tasted
          his food and the ingredients
          were spoiled to begin with.

          Prometheus
          p.s. Here's something I saw on
          the newsfeed: Remember that
          Federal Ethics Investigation into
          Michelle Bachmann's campaign
          finances? Glenn Beck says it's a
          plot by "radical Islam."

          Now if we can just get Klemp
          to show the ECK Membership
          both his, and Eckankar's, finances!

          prometheus wrote:
          > Hello All,
          > I visited Eckankar's FaceBook
          > site and saw this quote:
          >
          > The Holy Spirit often works
          > through professional medical
          > people to help us out when
          > we're in trouble. After all, all
          > healing comes from Divine
          > Spirit, no matter what It chooses
          > as Its instrument.

          —Harold Klemp
          > The Language of Soul
          >
          > My question is this. If "all
          > healing comes from Divine
          > Spirit" where does the non-
          > healing of disease, especially
          > for Eckists, come from? The
          > Kal? But isn't the KAL, also,
          > the ECK in the lower planes?
          >
          > And, when a H.I. who is
          > a Health Care Practitioner
          > (and obvious "instrument"
          > of Divine Spirit) Does Not
          > Heal someone who's fault
          > is that? Is it Divine Spirit's
          > fault? Or, is it the H.I.'s
          > fault? Neither! In Eckankar
          > it's always the victim's fault
          > due to karma... correct!
          > Therefore regardless of how
          > this healing (or not) thing
          > is perceived it's always a win/
          > win for Klemp. HK takes NO
          > responsibility for anything
          > and never has. Therefore,
          > what good is he. That holding
          > tank for Karma excuse only
          > explains away his illnesses!
          >
          > Prometheus
          >
          > p.s. I could be wrong. Maybe
          > it's a quantum organic paradox
          > thingie that only a 14th initiate
          > could know? LOLROFLMAO!
        • robokidnx
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2013
            "That won't happen, of course, because HK is a fearful little
            old recluse and conman who couldn't take the heat of the kitchen."

            Klemp and his cult are "irrelevant." That golden tongued wisdom stings just a little bit but no matter how much he backpedals these days, he knows it's true.