Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Klemp's Commonplace Wisdom

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22 3:08 PM
      I really like that analogy of HK as a clown and the org as a circus.  Your words brought back memories of some of the silly things I did as a chela.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 23 10:32 AM
        Re 2 Lems, HK might take his cue from events at the Vatican!!

        Re the writings of HK, they always remind me they're written at the level of 'agony aunt'. Pick up any magazine, where readers write in and where their problem is mentally commented upon by an editor, ditto MW and HI letter.
        -Postekcon

> [...]
        > a LEM, only comes along every
        > now and then. So, Klemp will
        > be able to hang onto his
        > Mahanta title until his death!
        > Perhaps this is the plan and
        > it's not necessary to stop
        > writing nor to step-down
        > as both LEM and Mahanta?
        >
        > Prometheus
        >

        > Janice Pfeiffer wrote:
        >
        > HK acted very harshly toward an English chela who was having experiences that indicated
        > to the chela he might be the next LEM. HK threw the chela out of the org and chastised Ford Johnson for bringing the man's writing to him. This lead to Ford Johnson leaving the org and writing a tell all book called Confessions of a God Seeker. So we know how vicious HK will be toward anyone who might be a rival in power or spiritual prowess. For this reason only, sometimes I do wish there was a hell, cuz HK would certainly be dancing among those flames for all the damage he has done to the souls who follow him in the org. He is a fake of the worst kind. Although he is pint sized, his ego is about the size of Texas and whereas his intellect would probably not intimidate first graders he could certainly learn a lot from the little kiddies about spirituality. Thank yall for giving me another chance to take a swing at the org and it's backwards leader in my own humble way. God bless all the free souls tonight and bless all the chained ones in the org that they might soon wake up and SEE the LIGHT.
        >
        > Non, if HK every does do a face off with anyone, I certainly would like to see it too. That is highly unlikely to ever happen because he is as big a coward as he is a liar. At least their threats of suing others has most likely stopped for the same reason scientology stopped; social media will now drag their disgusting crap out into the open for all to see and there is nothing they can do but deny, deny, deny. It's a shame a few investigations aren't started concerning the org like the feds and other country leaders have done on scientology. I just love it when those spiritually high minded turkeys have to grouble to the feds to keep their nonprofit status. It should happen to the org cuz there isn't one more deserving of that kind of government attention. I do wish it would happen.  Have you ever wondered what would happen if some one challenged HK at one of the world wide events especially if they couldn't stop it from being televised?
        >

        > eckchains wrote:
        >
        > Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

      • Janice Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 23 3:51 PM
          Maybe Klemp reads Dear Abby to get insight for his writing.  I don't think he has anything genuine going on for himself