Fw: "Akatha"

  • Gnothe Seauton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: ufoundbrent <ufoundbrent@...>
      To: prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:22 PM
      Subject: Re: "Akatha"

      To be fair, Timothy Arnold doesn't charge a penny.

      Okay, here's my take on things, but first let me say a bit about myself.

      I'm big on conjuring entities and communicating with them - yes, been a magician for years.  I'm also big on working with kundalini, as well as astral travel - including training to leave out of each chakra - I wouldn't suggest it for others;  therefore, it would be fair to say that I am not your typical Eckist/ATOM'ist/SantMat'ist/Akatha'ist, for I never get caught up in names nor organizations.

      Okay, all that being said, I never got caught up in the 'man.'  Anyone that does has been blinded by Kal.  Here's what I know through experience, not through faith - I do not care for religion's BTW:  Just do the 'Easy Way' technique daily for more than 20 minutes at a time...and here's the secret to quick success:  Think about going out into the astral for an hour before working the Easy Way technique, or read any obe book for it preps your mindset; or in my case, walking the dog while thinking about travelling the realms later in the evening.  In time, the black screen does get brighter and bam! you will all of a sudden be released from your body.  This technique does work, just give it time.  The more time you put into it, the faster the return/success, so ignore the 20-30-45 suggested time.  But please note, being a magician, I tend to dive into the deep end with both hands tied behind my back.

      When I found out about Easy Way:  I was so excited about getting out via Easy Way, I did the technique for hours at a time, but that's just me.  My attitude has always been:  success before unconsciousness!  Sometimes unconsciousness wins, but more times than not, success wins!

      Are there Masters in the other planes of existence?  Yes, they are out there, though likely you will never meet one known or mentioned in earthly books, but you will meet one, and will be handed off to others as you spiritually progress.

      So my suggestion for the true seekers out there:  Don't worry about the 'man' or 'woman' or even the religious or path.  Just do the technique.  If you prefer to do astral travel techniques, that's fine as well.  Just remember, when you are out in the realms, just ask for a master to guide you, and s/he/it will appear.  'It' refers to a non-human, but that's a story for another day.  No!  No alien abductions, so don't get the wrong idea.

      Okay, I rambled enough.  Apologies, for any errors, for I am nursing a huge nerve headache, so I can barely see straight at the moment.  Also, I'm not perfect either, not even close.  No one is on this planet, or this plane for that matter.

      Whether you choose to explore the material earth plane, or other planets in the galaxy in the material plane, and/or astral planes, converse with entities, or follow a spiritual path that goes above and beyond known realms, I wish you all the best!

      Happy Travels!

      Thoth (just a magical nickname around a select circle, so don't read anything more into it.