Re: Klemp's Commonplace Wisdom

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013

      > we don't have in common is
      > religious dogma and the methods
      > of, supposedly, achieving our
      > dreams. Otherwise, we all have
      > commonalities.
      >
      > Prometheus
    • Janice Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
        HK acted very harshly toward an English chela who was having experiences that indicated   to the chela he might be the next LEM.  HK threw the chela out of the org and chastised Ford Johnson for bringing the man's writing to him.  This lead to Ford Johnson leaving the org and writing a tell all book called Confessions of a God Seeker.  So we know how vicious HK will be toward anyone who might be a rival in power or spiritual prowess.  For this reason only, sometimes I do wish there was a hell, cuz HK would certainly be dancing among those flames for all the damage he has done to the souls who follow him in the org.  He is a fake of the worst kind.  Although he is pint sized, his ego is about the size of Texas and whereas his intellect would probably not intimidate first graders he could certainly learn a lot from the little kiddies about spirituality.  Thank yall for giving me another chance to take a swing at the org and it's backwards leader in my own humble way.  God bless all the free souls tonight and bless all the chained ones in the org that they might soon wake up and SEE the LIGHT.

        Non, if HK every does do a face off with anyone, I certainly would like to see it too.  That is highly unlikely to ever happen because he is as big a coward as he is a liar.  Atleast their threats of suing others has most likely stopped for the same reason scientology stopped; social media will now drag their disgusting crap out into the open for all to see and there is nothing they can do but deny, deny, deny.  It's a shame a few investigations aren't started concerning the org like the feds and other country leaders have done on scientology.  I just love it when those spiritually high minded turkeys have to grouble to the feds to keep their nonprofit status.  It should happen to the org cuz there isn't one more deserving of that kind of government attention.  I do wish it would happen.  Have you ever wondered what would happen if some one challenged HK at one of the world wide events especially if they couldn't stop it from being televised?

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
          Hello Janice,
          Thanks for the comments.
          Yes, Klemp is very protective
          of his position. All long-time
          Eckists, especially H.I.s, know
          that they have to be guarded
          with what they say to other
          Eckists and write to the ESC
          in their monthly IROs (Initiate
          Reports Only). I'd write HIRO
          and that seemed to get more
          attention. Of course, Klemp
          didn't read most of the IROs.
          He assigns people at the ESC
          to read them for him and they
          will classify them for content
          and put them in categories.
          This way Klemp can select
          and pull them easier to use
          in his stories.

          Klemp, in my estimate,
          will be 71 years old soon.
          It's hard to say if he'll step
          down Oct. 2013. He should
          have stepped down 10-15
          years ago in order to give
          the EK Org a new, younger
          face and a more pleasant
          disposition. But, he's a taker,
          a talker (not a listener) and
          is self-involved with his trashy
          third-rate books. HK's more
          concerned with numbers,
          for the International Who's
          Who of Intellectuals ninth
          edition (that he paid to get
          into) than with the plight of
          Eckankar. This is one reason
          he's "writing" so many books.
          Plus it's the money for his
          pockets. Klemp gets 50%
          royalties on everything with
          his name on it. Many Eckists
          are proud that their leader
          has gotten some pseudo-respect.
          However, they refuse to see
          that this is vanity on their
          part and especially on Klemp's.
          Maybe he's stocking the shelves,
          in part, for the next LEM
          who might not be a "writer?"

          I still think that Klemp will
          make a move, before retiring
          as LEM, to make Joan an ECK
          Master with the 12th Initiation.
          She's already a 9th. But, I'm
          also thinking that Klemp will
          remain the Mahanta after he
          retires as LEM. He'll do what
          Darwin tried to do and let
          someone else do the heavy
          lifting for a few years. After
          all, Klemp has already established
          the belief that a new 12th
          initiate (male) LEM is in-training
          for several years (at least)
          before becoming the Mahanta.
          And, it's established EK
          lore (created by Twitchell)
          that a true Mahanta, versus
          a LEM, only comes along every
          now and then. So, Klemp will
          be able to hang onto his
          Mahanta title until his death!
          Perhaps this is the plan and
          it's not necessary to stop
          writing nor to step-down
          as both LEM and Mahanta?

          Prometheus

          eckchains wrote:

          Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

          > Non ;)

          A Book Quote by HK:

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
            I really like that analogy of HK as a clown and the org as a circus.  Your words brought back memories of some of the silly things I did as a chela.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
              Re 2 Lems, HK might take his cue from events at the Vatican!!

              Re the writings of HK, they always remind me they're written at the level of 'agony aunt'. Pick up any magazine, where readers write in and where their problem is mentally commented upon by an editor, ditto MW and HI letter.
              -Postekcon

> [...]
              >

              > eckchains wrote:
              >
              > Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

            • Janice Pfeiffer
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
                Maybe Klemp reads Dear Abby to get insight for his writing.  I don't think he has anything genuine going on for himself