Re: Klemp's Commonplace Wisdom

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
      Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

      Non ;)

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
        Hello Non,
        What's sad is that Eckists
        will post these silly quotes
        on their FB sites or print
        them off and stick them
        on the car dash, refrigerator,
        or frame it to place on
        their desk at work. It's
        to inspire them. But, it's
        nonsense when one stops
        to analyze the words and
        to see clearly that Klemp
        is not God nor anything
        close. He's a clown and
        they've bought their tickets
        for the circus and expect
        to be entertained by pretending
        to be kids again.

        prometheus

        prometheus wrote:

        > If we realize that our field of dreams
        > is not the same as someone else's
        > field of dreams, we'll get along better
        > with that person. This is a hard thing
        > to learn sometimes.
        >
        > —Harold Klemp
        > The Language of Soul
        >
        > ME: Field of Dreams? Apparently
        > he saw the movie. But of course
        > we don't have the same dreams
        > as others.... or do we? The thing
        > we don't have in common is
        > religious dogma and the methods
        > of, supposedly, achieving our
        > dreams. Otherwise, we all have
        > commonalities.
        >
        > Prometheus
      • Janice Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 21, 2013
          HK acted very harshly toward an English chela who was having experiences that indicated   to the chela he might be the next LEM.  HK threw the chela out of the org and chastised Ford Johnson for bringing the man's writing to him.  This lead to Ford Johnson leaving the org and writing a tell all book called Confessions of a God Seeker.  So we know how vicious HK will be toward anyone who might be a rival in power or spiritual prowess.  For this reason only, sometimes I do wish there was a hell, cuz HK would certainly be dancing among those flames for all the damage he has done to the souls who follow him in the org.  He is a fake of the worst kind.  Although he is pint sized, his ego is about the size of Texas and whereas his intellect would probably not intimidate first graders he could certainly learn a lot from the little kiddies about spirituality.  Thank yall for giving me another chance to take a swing at the org and it's backwards leader in my own humble way.  God bless all the free souls tonight and bless all the chained ones in the org that they might soon wake up and SEE the LIGHT.

          Non, if HK every does do a face off with anyone, I certainly would like to see it too.  That is highly unlikely to ever happen because he is as big a coward as he is a liar.  Atleast their threats of suing others has most likely stopped for the same reason scientology stopped; social media will now drag their disgusting crap out into the open for all to see and there is nothing they can do but deny, deny, deny.  It's a shame a few investigations aren't started concerning the org like the feds and other country leaders have done on scientology.  I just love it when those spiritually high minded turkeys have to grouble to the feds to keep their nonprofit status.  It should happen to the org cuz there isn't one more deserving of that kind of government attention.  I do wish it would happen.  Have you ever wondered what would happen if some one challenged HK at one of the world wide events especially if they couldn't stop it from being televised?

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
            Hello Janice,
            Thanks for the comments.
            Yes, Klemp is very protective
            of his position. All long-time
            Eckists, especially H.I.s, know
            that they have to be guarded
            with what they say to other
            Eckists and write to the ESC
            in their monthly IROs (Initiate
            Reports Only). I'd write HIRO
            and that seemed to get more
            attention. Of course, Klemp
            didn't read most of the IROs.
            He assigns people at the ESC
            to read them for him and they
            will classify them for content
            and put them in categories.
            This way Klemp can select
            and pull them easier to use
            in his stories.

            Klemp, in my estimate,
            will be 71 years old soon.
            It's hard to say if he'll step
            down Oct. 2013. He should
            have stepped down 10-15
            years ago in order to give
            the EK Org a new, younger
            face and a more pleasant
            disposition. But, he's a taker,
            a talker (not a listener) and
            is self-involved with his trashy
            third-rate books. HK's more
            concerned with numbers,
            for the International Who's
            Who of Intellectuals ninth
            edition (that he paid to get
            into) than with the plight of
            Eckankar. This is one reason
            he's "writing" so many books.
            Plus it's the money for his
            pockets. Klemp gets 50%
            royalties on everything with
            his name on it. Many Eckists
            are proud that their leader
            has gotten some pseudo-respect.
            However, they refuse to see
            that this is vanity on their
            part and especially on Klemp's.
            Maybe he's stocking the shelves,
            in part, for the next LEM
            who might not be a "writer?"

            I still think that Klemp will
            make a move, before retiring
            as LEM, to make Joan an ECK
            Master with the 12th Initiation.
            She's already a 9th. But, I'm
            also thinking that Klemp will
            remain the Mahanta after he
            retires as LEM. He'll do what
            Darwin tried to do and let
            someone else do the heavy
            lifting for a few years. After
            all, Klemp has already established
            the belief that a new 12th
            initiate (male) LEM is in-training
            for several years (at least)
            before becoming the Mahanta.
            And, it's established EK
            lore (created by Twitchell)
            that a true Mahanta, versus
            a LEM, only comes along every
            now and then. So, Klemp will
            be able to hang onto his
            Mahanta title until his death!
            Perhaps this is the plan and
            it's not necessary to stop
            writing nor to step-down
            as both LEM and Mahanta?

            Prometheus

            eckchains wrote:

            Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

            > Non ;)

            A Book Quote by HK:

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
              I really like that analogy of HK as a clown and the org as a circus.  Your words brought back memories of some of the silly things I did as a chela.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
                Re 2 Lems, HK might take his cue from events at the Vatican!!

                Re the writings of HK, they always remind me they're written at the level of 'agony aunt'. Pick up any magazine, where readers write in and where their problem is mentally commented upon by an editor, ditto MW and HI letter.
                -Postekcon

> [...]
                >

                > eckchains wrote:
                >
                > Certainly klemp's field of dreams is to be worshiped as spouting, or should I say spewing, the nonsense of himself as the highest state of consciousness in all of the universe and existence. How would he do with some other eckie type master making the same claims? I would like to have all these Narcissistic Masters be put in one room or hotel together, and thrash it out. Now that would be a reality TV show I might watch! :D

              • Janice Pfeiffer
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 23, 2013
                  Maybe Klemp reads Dear Abby to get insight for his writing.  I don't think he has anything genuine going on for himself