Re: ECKists are like Jack-O-Lanterns?!

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
      <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      >Wouldn't
      > it be fun to have a "Harold" mask for Trick-or-Treat at Halloween
      > and go to all the Eckists' houses! That would be scary! LOL!

      Oh Prometheus, how funny to imagine and how scary indeed! LOL! That
      makes me laugh a lot. :-)

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi Ingrid,

        Yes, and wouldn't it be too weird if a group of Eck Youth went to
        Eck member's apartments and houses for Trick-or-Treat and all wore
        "Harold Masks!" One Harold is freaky enough, but a group of them (of
        various shapes and sizes) on your stoop would be just too Ghoulish
        even on Halloween! I doubt if Klemp has the sense of humor to allow
        that to happen without some serious retribution. But, maybe some Eck
        Youth might give it a shot just the same.

        By the way, the pumpkin thing made me think about those seeds that
        these Eckists throw away. These nuts obviously don't see the value
        of pumpkin seeds! The next time I go to the store I'll have to buy
        some. They're very tasty and nutritious!

        Prometheus

        ctecvie wrote:

        prometheus wrote:

        > >Wouldn't it be fun to have a "Harold" mask for Trick-or-Treat at
        Halloween and go to all the Eckists' houses! That would be scary!
        LOL!

        > Oh Prometheus, how funny to imagine and how scary indeed! LOL!
        That makes me laugh a lot. :-)

        > Ingrid
      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
          Hello Prometheus,

          <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:

          --- snip ---

          > By the way, the pumpkin thing made me think about those seeds that
          > these Eckists throw away. These nuts obviously don't see the value
          > of pumpkin seeds! The next time I go to the store I'll have to buy
          > some. They're very tasty and nutritious!

          Pumpkin seeds are wonderful! You fry them and salt them, and they
          just taste so good! Or you can cover them with chocolate ... Yum!

          Do you know pumpkin seed oil? Very healthy and good! It has a taste
          of its own, so you either like it or not. I love it. I was raised
          with that! :-)