Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: A Shake-up, Caffeine, and Some Birds

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Thank you Non,   None could say it better.  Sometimes when I see some one else has managed to find the words to say what I've been thinking, it's just terrific, it's stupendous, it's comforting and exciting at the same time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
        Sweet of you to say. :"> The ideas must have just been in the air, but also what I've been thinking about as far as recovering from any CULTish situations.

        Non ;)

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013