Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Scientology

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      I am not seeing any Scientology adds but I use Abine, Do not track software and I have disabled Google search function and Google chrome.  I guess it helps.  I read that Google does a lot of tracking.  I don't use Facebook either although I had to stop them from tracking me.  The adds I see are random like cars, insurance and some shopping.