Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] What is this?

  • Janice Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hee Hee, Das funny.  chilam Balam has obviously heard of eckankar but other than using the words, he seems to go off on some space tangent.   That black jaguar sho likes to toke on camera.  I thought it was kool that it was mixed up with eckankar videos.  An HK video was right beside it.  I would say they make fitting companions and I hope those eckankar lawyers don't give de black jaguar a hard time for his use of eckankar words along with that spacey stuff.  I mean eckankar needs all the members it can get.  Do you suppose that is going to be the next lem?  He does have quite a novel approach at promoting spirituality.  Thanks etznab, I needed a chuckle.