Scientology

  • Non
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13 9:51 PM
      Has anyone else noticed a lot of Scientology adverts, especially when I check on ek yahoo groups? Not liking it.

      Non ;)
    • Non
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16 11:41 PM
        Ha! Well it worked for a minute. I clicked on ad choices above the ad and was directed to a page where you can opt out of yahoo's "Interest Based Ads", but the only way that really works to get rid of the Scientology ad is to press refresh. I didn't realize Yahoo was watching my moves so closely. Yea I guess google does it too. Nice to know that someone is watching over me. :)

        Non ;)

        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non" <eckchains@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone else noticed a lot of Scientology adverts, especially when I check on ek yahoo groups? Not liking it.
        >
        > Non ;)

      • Janice Pfeiffer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17 6:52 PM
          I am not seeing any Scientology adds but I use Abine, Do not track software and I have disabled Google search function and Google chrome.  I guess it helps.  I read that Google does a lot of tracking.  I don't use Facebook either although I had to stop them from tracking me.  The adds I see are random like cars, insurance and some shopping.