Re: Wisdom notes and how Eckists see the mahanta

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hi, Ingrid!

      I saw this post about the pumpkins on HuChat too! Incredible that so
      many of them saw it as being an accurate description of Eckists--
      carved out pumpkins with no insides, just a frozen dense lighted
      smile--all at the hand of their beloved master HK! I guess they
      don't mind being manipulated and having the life scooped (gutted)
      out of them! : )

      I guess it is so much easier to not have to think for yourself and
      to just embrace delusion. It's really a cop out to put that much
      faith and trust in another individual such as HK or anyone else who
      wants to master over others.

      <ctecvie@y...> wrote:
      > <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
      ewickings@a...
      > > wrote:
      > > > There is no wisdom to be gained by this current installment!
      > > >

      > > Yes, Liz, the wisdom is that there is no wisdom in what Klemp
      > > writes! : )
      >
      > From a recent posting on huchat, see how Eckists view the mahanta:
      >
      > "From one pumpkin to another:
      >
      > A woman was asked by a coworker, "What is it like to be an Eckist?"
      >
      > The Eckist replied, "It is like being a pumpkin." The Mahanta
      picks
      > you from the patch, brings you in and washes all the dirt off of
      > you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
      >
      > He removes the seeds of dogma and fear. Then He carves you a new
      > smiling face and puts His light of love inside of you to shine for
      > all the world to see."
      >
      > This shows very clearly for me, how close, in reality, Eckists are
      > to Catholics, even if they wouldn't see it that way at all ...
      >
      > Ingrid
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hello, Mish!

        <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, Ingrid!
        >
        > I saw this post about the pumpkins on HuChat too! Incredible that
        >so
        > many of them saw it as being an accurate description of Eckists--
        > carved out pumpkins with no insides, just a frozen dense lighted
        > smile--all at the hand of their beloved master HK! I guess they
        > don't mind being manipulated and having the life scooped (gutted)
        > out of them! : )

        Well, they think that they are the greatest - of course! :-) It's
        true that the "yucky stuff" inside (don't they know that the seeds
        bear life in themselves and ensure the next generation of
        pumpkins?!) is life and that they have it scooped out and all that
        remains is a lifeless and empty smile? And as Liz said, after a
        while pumpkins rot and get all mushy in the head! That's what
        happens when you stop to think for yourself and hand everything over
        to the mahanta! How often have I heard this - just hand it over to
        the mahanta, he will take care of it! A

        nd then of course, when you are all mushy in the head, you tend to
        act like a kid, just as you do with your kids at Halloween, Liz! And
        the difference to the eckists is that you know what you are doing
        while they think it's working out karma and going towards spiritual
        freedom!

        Ingrid
      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
          <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
          >Wouldn't
          > it be fun to have a "Harold" mask for Trick-or-Treat at Halloween
          > and go to all the Eckists' houses! That would be scary! LOL!

          Oh Prometheus, how funny to imagine and how scary indeed! LOL! That
          makes me laugh a lot. :-)

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
            Hi Ingrid,

            Yes, and wouldn't it be too weird if a group of Eck Youth went to
            Eck member's apartments and houses for Trick-or-Treat and all wore
            "Harold Masks!" One Harold is freaky enough, but a group of them (of
            various shapes and sizes) on your stoop would be just too Ghoulish
            even on Halloween! I doubt if Klemp has the sense of humor to allow
            that to happen without some serious retribution. But, maybe some Eck
            Youth might give it a shot just the same.

            By the way, the pumpkin thing made me think about those seeds that
            these Eckists throw away. These nuts obviously don't see the value
            of pumpkin seeds! The next time I go to the store I'll have to buy
            some. They're very tasty and nutritious!

            Prometheus

            ctecvie wrote:

            prometheus wrote:

            > >Wouldn't it be fun to have a "Harold" mask for Trick-or-Treat at
            Halloween and go to all the Eckists' houses! That would be scary!
            LOL!

            > Oh Prometheus, how funny to imagine and how scary indeed! LOL!
            That makes me laugh a lot. :-)

            > Ingrid
          • ctecvie
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 2, 2005
              Hello Prometheus,

              <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:

              --- snip ---

              > By the way, the pumpkin thing made me think about those seeds that
              > these Eckists throw away. These nuts obviously don't see the value
              > of pumpkin seeds! The next time I go to the store I'll have to buy
              > some. They're very tasty and nutritious!

              Pumpkin seeds are wonderful! You fry them and salt them, and they
              just taste so good! Or you can cover them with chocolate ... Yum!

              Do you know pumpkin seed oil? Very healthy and good! It has a taste
              of its own, so you either like it or not. I love it. I was raised
              with that! :-)