Master Key System, Dialogues With The Master, Stranger By The River

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      A.R.E. repost ...

      Three excerpts on love. Only partial excerpts ... for educational purposes.

      ***

      9. The inexorable requirements of growth demand that we exert the greatest degree of attraction for what is perfectly in accord with us Our highest happiness will be best attained through our understanding of, and conscious co-operation with, natural laws.

      10. In order to possess vitality thought must be impregnated with love. Love is a product of the emotions. It is therefore essential that the emotions be controlled and guided by the intellect and reason.

      11. It is love which imparts vitality to thought and thus enables it to germinate. The law of attraction, or the law of love, for they are one and the same, will bring to it the necessary material for its growth and maturity.

      http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/mks/mks18.htm

      [Based on Charles F. Haanel, The Master Key System, 1919]

      ***

      PART NINE

      16. If you require Love try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving it, that the more you give the more you will get, and the only way in which you can give it, is to fill yourself with it, until you become a magnet. The method was explained in another Part.

      http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/mks/mks12.htm

      [Based on Charles F. Haanel, The Master Key System, 1919]

      ***

      "The inexorable requirements of growth demand that we exert the greatest degree of love for what is perfectly in accord with us. Man's highest happiness will be best attained through his understanding of, and conscious cooperation with, the Divine Law.
      "In order to possess vitality, man's own thought processes must be impregnated with love. Love is the product of the emotions. It is therefore essential that the emotions be controlled and guided by the intellect and reason.
      "It is love that imparts vitality to man's mind and heart, and thus enables love to germinate. The law of love will bring to you the necessary materials for your spiritual growth and maturity. Therefore, if you require love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving it, that the more you give the more you get, and the only way in which you can give it is to fill yourself with it until you become a magnet of love."

      [Based on: Dialogues With The Master, by Paul Twitchell, Copyright 1970, Ninth Printing - 1987, pp. 139-140 [THE DESIRE OF SOUL]

      ***

      "The requirements of growth demand that you exert the greatest degree of love for what is perfectly in accord with Soul. Our highest happiness will be best attained through our understanding of, and conscious cooperation with, the divine law.
      "It is love that imparts vitality to our minds and hearts and enables it to germinate. The law of love will bring to you all necessity for your spiritual growth and maturity.
      "Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love. That the more you give, the more you get; and the only way in which you can give is to fill yourself with it, until you become a magnet of love."

      [Based on: Stranger By The River, by Paul Twitchell, Copyright 1970, Third Edition - 1987, p. 38]