Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Wisdom notes and how Eckists see the mah...

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      In a message dated 10/2/2005 8:59:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, ctecvie@... writes:

      No ... it's somebody I know personally, a "special friend" :-) - this
      person always uses those analogies that sound so easy and right - I
      believed them for some time, too! In reality, it's such hogwash ...

      Ingrid
      ***  Well I just had to go check it out....   now I know who you mean.  But did you notice the school teacher did comment.  ;-)

      Pumpkins after a time, turn to rot....  get all mushy in the head and their smiling faces sort of get distorted!   But hey,  Halloween happens to be my favorite holiday.    I dress up and act like a kid with my children.   :-))))))