Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] A "Chocolate Master?"

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      In a message dated 10/1/2005 5:23:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mishmisha9@... writes:
      Mish Writes:
      The "chocolate master" Rich is referring to is Michael Owens
      <snip>
       I am wondering why Rich is calling Michael Owens a
      chocolate master? I don't know Michael Owens but this seems like a
      racist comment to me.

      *** Mish it sounds like a racist comment to me too!  And if you have had any dealings with sailor boy, you would understand his ignorance!  He is nothing but a cyber hacker, posing as a higher than thou clergy boy!  Believe me I have had my share of his wackiness; I shared what happened to me over on Ford's BB's.   Rich Smith hacked into my computer right after I left eckankrap.  Cost me several hundred dollars to get back on line!  But I still keep surfing.   ;-)

      > As much as I don't care for HK's writings and
      talks, especially his recent Wisdom Notes, I don't think HK would
      have stooped so low as to make a racial comment.

      *** If he wants to keep his various ethnic group members happen he wouldn't publicly make a racial comment!   But then again with his latest Wisdom Note, who knows what he is capable of spewing?

      > In my opinion, Rich should be demoted to a lower initiate. Maybe, Harold needs to clean
      his own house first!

      ***  With all the money Klemp and Co. rakes in, you would think they could hire a watch dog to keep the swordsmen / and women under control.    Rich's ignorance, demonstrates that new lower eck initiates are more spiritually mature / developed when they first join eckankrap, than most of Harold's current higher initiates.
    • jjamie1977
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@a...
        wrote:
        > In a message dated 10/1/2005 5:23:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        > mishmisha9@y... writes:
        >
        > Mish Writes:
        > The "chocolate master" Rich is referring to is Michael Owens
        > <snip>
        > I am wondering why Rich is calling Michael Owens a
        > chocolate master? I don't know Michael Owens but this seems like a
        > racist comment to me.
        >
        > *** Mish it sounds like a racist comment to me too! And if you
        have had any
        > dealings with sailor boy, you would understand his ignorance! He
        is nothing
        > but a cyber hacker, posing as a higher than thou clergy boy!
        Believe me I
        > have had my share of his wackiness; I shared what happened to me
        over on
        > Ford's BB's. Rich Smith hacked into my computer right after I
        left eckankrap.
        > Cost me several hundred dollars to get back on line! But I still
        keep
        > surfing. ;-)
        >
        > > As much as I don't care for HK's writings and
        > talks, especially his recent Wisdom Notes, I don't think HK would
        > have stooped so low as to make a racial comment.
        >
        > *** If he wants to keep his various ethnic group members happen he
        wouldn't
        > publicly make a racial comment! But then again with his latest
        Wisdom Note,
        > who knows what he is capable of spewing?
        >
        > > In my opinion, Rich should be demoted to a lower initiate.
        Maybe, Harold
        > needs to clean
        > his own house first!
        >
        > *** With all the money Klemp and Co. rakes in, you would think
        they could
        > hire a watch dog to keep the swordsmen / and women under
        control. Rich's
        > ignorance, demonstrates that new lower eck initiates are more
        spiritually
        > mature / developed when they first join eckankrap, than most of
        Harold's current
        > higher initiates.

        rich, cher, etc have simply 'picked a side'. that is so patently
        obvious. they have picked a side, and, by god, theyre sticking to it -
        tho they have no idea what they are defending. if it has eck words
        its good, otherwise, its bad.

        perhaps i told this story on here before, but here goes again: i did
        a little experiment some time ago. i posted quotes/passages from
        various eck literature, but claimed authorship - or attributed them
        to some other anti-eckker. those a.r.e. eck-butts tore hell out of
        the passages. calling it stupid, low level, social realm, bullshit.
        btw, many of the quoted passages came from the shariyat....on the
        other hand, i sometimes made up convulted hi sounding bullshit, and
        claimed i had gotten it from the shariyat. i would post it, and
        attack it as bullshit. the eckkers always defended it if i said it
        was from shariyat. and trust me, the crap i wrote myself made no
        sense at all.

        i never called them on their idiocy. it was just too pathetic.

        jamie...