Re: An article that mentions klemp

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2012

      deluded as many Christians
      are and actually believe
      this crap? YES! ECKists are
      just as gullible and deluded
      with faith and belief as
      are Christians, Jews, Muslims,
      Mormons, Scientologists,

      postekcon wrote:
      I consider 'anger' to be one of the most important human traits, and one which
      separates us from the animal kingdom. Most folks are afraid of anger. They think
      it just means hollering at your neighbor or life etc. But on a scale of one to
      ten, that's at the high end.

      Without anger, the human race would behave in zombie fashion, there would be no
      enterprise, no advancement, no athletes etc., no betterment in anything at all.
      I am not a medical person, but I know there there is a link between adrenaline
      and anger. The rising of adrenaline is linked to survival and 'get-up-and-go'.
      In humans anger is a natural emotional response which directly triggers
      adrenaline. I believe that without adrenaline there would be no human action for
      change or betterment etc.

      This is why in ekult 'anger' is incorrectly portrayed as an evil passion of the
      mind, and so much attention is put upon its natural suppression. Ekult's
      objective is to have passive zombie followers - and it works!