Gratitude

  • Tom A,
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hello Fellow Cult Survivor's, I am free to be me just for today....after 34 years of being a slave...now I am able to experience the God of my birth...it is what I hold onto today...
    • Janice Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        Hello Tom,

        Way to go buddy.  Please know there are lots of us out here who share your gratitude.  Thanks for the message.  Hugs Janice