More on Mulvin-EckankarTruth Digest #6189

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      The Facts: Jerry Mulvin was listed as a class 2 felon on the Arizona
      Sex Offenders Registry website. See below for copies of my
      correspondence about why he's not there anymore.

      According to court transcripts, he didn't pass the lie detector test
      until *after* he admitted fingering a baby under its diaper when he
      was a teenager. After this, Mulvin became a "high initiate" under the
      omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent Paul Twitchell - and I
      understand that many thought he would possibly be appointed LEM after
      Twitch's death, according to eckists who were there at the time.

      Of course, as we all know, <rolling my eyes here> the Twitchster knew
      he only had a short time to accomplish his high holey fricken
      "mission" and Klemp has explained he was pretty desperate back then,
      had to make do with what he could find, so he just high-initiated
      whoever was willing to pay the membership "donation".

      Over at a.r.e., Grundie (aka "Cher") said something like so what, he
      was only downloading kiddie porn. No biggie!!

      Sorry, but I think downloading kiddie porn *IS* a biggie. How many of
      them stop at just downloading pictures? And what about the innocent
      children in the photos?

      Have you seen the recent NBC Dateline shows about all those innocent
      characters who'd only been downloading kiddie porn until they showed
      up at that house NBC had set up, where FOR THE FIRST TIME they went a
      bit further than just downloading photos, and FOR THE FIRST TIME
      arranged to meet someone they thought was a child in person? And some
      of them even brought booze, drugs, and condoms? See: http://www.
      msnbc.msn.com/id/9927253/

      Sometimes you cult apologists make me want to puke.

      Anyway who's interested can find more details in the a.r.e. archives
      at Google:
      http://groups.google.com/advanced_search

      Mulvin's ex-wife first posted this information in early 2001, I
      believe. I don't know exactly when he was no longer listed as a Class
      2 Felon at the Arizona Sex Offenders Registry, but at some point I
      noticed and wrote to ask why. See below.

      Gee, maybe if you can track him down, since you're so fricken
      concerned about him, you can offer to let him move in with you, maybe
      babysit for your kids? Maybe you've got some things on *your*
      computer he might be interested in, since I'm sure he keeps his own
      computer cleaned up now.

      Hmmmm....I wonder, what led up to the police finding the dirty
      CHILDREN's photos on his computer to begin with?

      Sharon

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
        Whatever the truth is about the past incident, even if it is true, one thing is also true: Mulvin can deliver the "out of body" experience. There is much more to the man than your simple broad brush tarring him. Your bringing in some TV sting operation is emotion porn and is not relevant to the particulars.

        So guess what? the world is not as simple as you might hope, and sometimes odd fellows have unusual skills.

        If your teachers have to be "perfect" good luck getting any real world experience.

        And I am no cult excuser. Never belonged to Eck. Mulvin does not run a "cult" either.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
          Hello Ainavaira,
          First, allow me to chuckle
          about the comment from