Harold

  • Diana Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      just an observation. I read the posts about Harold and his personality.
      I worked with him when he was in charge of the photo shop. At that time I did the art for the " Eck World News" so I would go into his cave in the photo shop. He was very shy and aloof untill I got him to laughing about something silly then he would agree to put my job on the front burner.
      He never came out even for lunch. He avoided intimate relations and had no friends. I felt sorry for him and still do.
      He did not have what it takes to be in charge of a large group of people or any thing spiritual, His OCD made him conpulive in many areas.
      I was really suprized when he married Marge and had a kid. Of course it did'nt last, and he treated her and the girl badly.
      I won't go into that as I respect Margorie and don't want to reveil her experiences.
      He could be very petty about the photo shop and people hanging around wanting to talk to him. At the time i thought he had mental health issues. I thought he might be bi-polor. Going a mile minute and then with drawn and depressed.
      This type of personaliy usally finds a role as a spiritual leader can only lead to disaster.
      He reminds me of the Howard Hughes syndrom.
      I have many more things that put up a red flag when he took on the leadership of eckankar. Lets just say I am not suprized how his evolution turned creepy. Just don't drink the coolade !!
      Diana stanley