Re: "The Karma Seeker"

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
      So, another eckanborg crawls out of the woodwork, selling a book and card readings, much like the Twitchster when he started out - so, Stefan, what are you going to call your "path" when you get enough followers? Or don't you have a name for it yet?

      So, you're keeping your membership and HI "status" - understandable, like Jerry Mulvin to Ford Johnson, ekult is a good source of new members. Are you afraid to lose those initiations and return to the consciousness of a rock? And wander for eternity in astral hell until you come crawling back to "the master"?

      You don't want ECKANKAR mentioned in book reviews at Amazon? Why not? You've got ECKANKAR at the top of your links list at your karmaseeker website.

      It's so sad what 20 years in ekult does to people. I doubt very much if you "get" what's wrong with this whole picture, with what you're doing.

      I left ekult because honesty and integrity are important to me. Two qualities which are lacking in ekult as an organization, and in so many of its members, especially those who've been in it for many years.

      "a far-reaching guidebook to contemporary spirituality" ???????

      I think not.

      Sharon

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2012
        Hello Sharon and All,