Re: 2012 ECK Worldwide Seminar Oct. 19-21

  • harrisonferrel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2012
      Klemp wants security because he is a bullshit conman like his predecessors and knows that he has created a lot of enemies over the many years of his reign. Eventually somebody's going to clock this guy and he'll deserve it. I only wish I could be there to see it happen.

      And by the way, if I seem angry, I am. As I've stated in the past, one of the most absurd and manipulative things klemp and his band of merry followers have proffered is the idea that anger is somehow a bad thing. Why? Because angry people create a challenge and a problem. And an angry person is the kind they are afraid of.