Re: New Examples - Paraphrasing, Plagiarisms, etc.

  • Non
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      Finding more examples of eckankar plagiarism is OK by me. I don't know how you do it and find the time. I guess we all have our own personal obsession and passions. But even the original out of print stuff was also an attempt in most cases to start a "new" religious movement at the time that was probably some kind of fiction, imo.

      Non ; )